10

Harry's P.O.V.
So everyone left and Right now I was home alone with Zayn.We sat on his bed having a conversation.

"So you're actually single?"Zayn asked.

"Yes I am..Kenny is just my best friend,"I said.

"I see,"Zayn said.

"What about you and Gigi?"I asked.

"It's all management..I'm waiting for that fucking contract to end she started to annoy me now,"Zayn spat.

"That's rude zaynie,"I tell him.

"She is using me for clout she doesn't give a shit about me..how am I the rude one?"Zayn said.

"Good thing kendall is not like that,"I said and I noticed zayn looking at me.

"You have always been the only one who cared hazza,"Zayn said.

"Because I was not here to play pretend zayn..Our love was real"I explained.

"Harry..Do you wanna give it a try again?"Zayn asked a bit nervous.

"I don't want to be left broken again zayn,"Harry said looking down.

"I know we would have to keep it a secret again  but I don't care Hazza..I want to be with you..I promise I won't break your heart,"Zayn said.

"You promised that the first time too but you left..so No zayn..I'm not getting back with you,"Harry refused and left the room.

Zayn and I were ignoring each other again,I still have feelings for him but I don't want to be heartbroken again,Even if it's all fake,It's always going to be Gigi and zayn that's what the fans will see.

Atleast I have kendall by my side,She doesn't know about zayn and I but I told her that I dated a boy and how he left me broken.So she was always by my side.

A few days Later..

It's been 3 days and Zayn and I are still avoiding each other.Our relationship is so complicated,One day we are talking next day we are ignoring each other.

Kendall and Gigi were here,They come over almost everyday.Kendall was on my lap and Zayn and Gigi were in front of us.

"I have a date with cara,"Kendall whispered in my ear.

"I'm so happy for you Kenny,"I whispered to her.

Kendall is Bi and she has a crush on cara delevingne and I am the only one who knows about her sexuality.

I could feel zayn glaring at me from the other couch.He was smoking and Gigi was telling about her photoshoot with Vogue or something like that to which I'm pretty sure zayn were paying no attention as he was too busy smoking.

"Babe can you not smoke around me,"Gigi said moving her hand to get rid of the smoke.

Zayn didn't pay attention to her,His was still glaring at me and I can tell that Gigi was really bothered from all that smoke.

I got up from the couch and walk up to zayn.I take the cigarette which was between his lips and put it in the bin before putting it off.

"Whoa..He never let me do that,"I heard Gigi said as I turn around to go back to kendall and Kendall was smirking at me.