24

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up to someone calling me as I hear my ringtone echo in the silent hotel room.

"Hello,"I said not even looking at the caller ID,who would call me at this time,It was around midnight.

"H-Harry,"I heard zayn's faint voice from the other side of the phone.

"Zayn..Are you Okay?"I asked sitting up straight on the bed.

"Can I come to you,"He asked.

"Of course Babe..want me to come get you?"I asked.

"No..I'll be there in 5.."He said before hanging up.

Harry was pacing back and forth inside of his hotel room when he heard a knock,He rush to the door and saw Zayn,His eyes were red,Has he been crying.

Zayn crash his body into Harry hugging him tightly.

"S-she is a liar Harry..A fucking liar..I shouldn't have trusted her,"Zayn said.

"What did she do?"Harry asked already knowing that zayn was talking about Gigi.

"I'm not the father Harry..Tyler is..She just wanted to steal me from you..she was jealous and so she lied...She showed me fake DNA test so I believed her...I never thought she would lie to me about such a big thing,"Zayn explained.

"It's okay Zee..look at it this way you are finally free from her and that stupid contract now,"Harry said.

"I need to clear my image first Harry,"Zayn said as he pull away from Harry's embrace.

"How?"Harry ask as he closes the door.

"Well I got the real DNA test result might as well leak it,"Zayn said wiping away his tear stained face.

"No zayn..Gigi is 8 months pregnant that would be so much stress and pressure to handle..just talk to her first Okay,"Harry explained.

"Why are you so nice to everyone Harreh?"Zayn asked looking into Harry's gorgeous green eyes.

They were pull back to reality when zayn's phone started ringing.

"It's Gigi,"Zayn said.

"Pick up tell her you're coming home,"Harry said.

"You're coming with me though,"Zayn said and harry nodded.

"Hey Gigi..Yeah I'll be back in a bit..I just have something to do,"Zayn said into the phone.

Zayn and Harry went back to Gigi's place to find her sitting at the kitchen island.

"Hey Zee..where were you I was...Harry?"Gigi said.

"We need to talk G,"Zayn said taking a seat in front of Gigi.

"A-about what?"She asked.

"Gigi..I know that..I'm not the father..and I never expected this betrayal feom you..I really started to enjoy the fact of becoming a father,"Zayn said.

"Zee..I'm sorry.."She apologised.

"Gigi..You kept Tyler away from his baby that's so unfair and selfish of you..you wanted me but Gigi my heart belongs to harry..I was about to expose you Gigi but I'm trying to be nice here because of harry so please gigi..Tell the fans the truth,"Zayn said.

Harry was looking down at the white tiled floor when a sound caught his attention.

"M-my Water Broke,"Gigi exclaimed.