3

2 Months Later...

July 1st 2020.

ENews:

Harry styles and Former Bandmate Zayn Malik spotted out in London this Morning

Harry styles and Former Bandmate Zayn Malik spotted out in London this Morning.The pair was seen holding hands and this is the first tike that these two have been seen together in 5 years since Malik left the Band.

Rumours about the One direction reunion have been going around for months now,Does this mean that it is really happening?

UPDATE: The other members Liam Payne,Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson have been spotted at the London Airport today.

Harry's P.O.V.
Zayn and I had an early morning flight so we reached London first and As zayn is afraid of heights he held my hand on the flight and didn't let go of it even after we left the airport and Paparazzi made a big deal out of it.

We went to the House and Rest.After a few hours I woke up from my long nap and joined zayn in the living room.

"Are they here yet?"I asked zayn who was laying on the couch.

"No,"He simply said.

I rub my eyes and yawn.

"I'm still tired,"I said walking toward him.

"C'mere,"He pull me onto the couch on top of him,Putting his arm around me.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

1 hour Later...

"We're her-"Liam stopped as he saw the scene infront of him,He took a picture and Louis and Niall stood behind him.

Both Zayn and Harry was asleep on the couch.Zayn flutter his eyes open and look.at us.Harry was still asleep.

"Harry wake up,"Zayn tries to wake harry up.

"5 minutes Babe,"Harry mumbles into zayn chest but then he jolt up when he realized what he said.

"What took you guys so long?"zayn asked avoiding Harry's gaze.

"Papparazzi Every where,"Liam said.

Harry got up from the couch and went into his room.

They day went by and they all had dinner.They were all still at the dinning table talking a bit.

"I miss my son."Liam said as he pout.

"Are you and Cheryl still dating?"Louis asked.

"We broke up but we are still close,"Liam said.

"How's you and Eleanor going?"Harry asked.

"Great..she's in London actually..she will visit tomorrow,"Louis said as he smile.

Harry's phone started ringing and he pick it up,It was kendall on facetime.

"Hii Harryy,"Kendall said from the phone.

"Hey Kenny,"Harry smiled.

"I miss you.."Kendall pout.

"I miss you too cutie,"Harry said but then he heard a voice in the background.

"who was that?"Harry asked.

"Oh it's Gigi..we're having a sleepover,"kendall said excitedly.

"Oh hey H..I stole your girlfriend for a day,"Gigi joked.

"It's Okay..I stole your boyfriend too,"Harry joke as he pull zayn closer so they could see him in the phone.

Liam choke on his water at harry words as Niall tries to hold back his laughter.

"Hi Babe,"zayn said.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow Kenny..bye,"Harry disconnected the call.