Epilogue

4 years Later..

"Dada where is Hayley?"Elena asked Harry as she entered the house.

Elena,Gigi's daughter is 5 years old and she would come over everyday to play with Hayley who is zayn and Harry's daughter.

Hayley is only 2 years old but she loves to play with Elena and yes Elena calls Harry Dada and Zayn Dad because she grew up around them and she saw them so often that she started calling them Dada and Dad instead of uncle.

"Baby..Louis called he is coming over today,"zayn shout from the bedroom.

Harry and zayn have been married for 3 years now and it's been 2 years since they adopted Hayley.

They were a happy family,all they ever wanted.
Their music and acting career are still going on strong even if the band officially split because the contract for 5 albums were finally over.

Liam and Maya are engaged,Louis and Eleanor are planning on getting married soon and Niall is still with Amelia,they moved in together.

Kendall and Cara finally made they're relationship public and are happy together.Gigi and Tyler are now married,They got married a year before zayn and Harry's wedding.

It's crazy how like changed so much.

we started two hearts in one home...

And now here they are years later married to each other,who would've thought the Bradford bad boy and the boy who worked in a bakery would ever fall in love and end up being together forever.

💚💛💚💛

So this is it guys the end of my story hope you liked it and don't you worry there willbe more zarry fanfictions soon I promise 💚💛