7

Zayn's P.O.V.
I woke up and saw harry on the bed his head was on his handas he groan.

"Freaking headache,"he mumbles as his curls fall down covering his face.

"Harry,"I call out to him.

"zayn..Why am I in your bed?"Harry asked.

"You don't remember?"Zayn asked.

"Not a single thing..God I feel like shit,"Harry said.

"well kendall and gigi crashed on your bed as soon as we came home so You had to sleep here,"Zayn said which was not completely a lie.

"My head hurts so bad,"Harry complaints.

"I'll get you some Aspirin,"zayn said as he walk to his drawer.

I pull out some Aspirin and gave it to him with the glass of water that was on the nightstand.He swallowed it and lean his head against the headboard.

"Thank you,"He said.

"No problem..I'll go take a shower now,you get so rest,"Zayn said before going into the attached bathroom.

When I came out of the bathroom harry was no longer in the room.I went into the living room to see Harry and kendall on the couch and Gigi was right in front of them on the opposite couch.

I sat next to Gigi and look over to see that kendall had her head on Harry's shoulder.

"Hey Babe,"Gigi greeted me as she kisses my cheek.

"Good Morning G,"I said to her.

A few minutes later...

Harry was on his phone and so was Gigi and kendall.

Instagram

liked by KylieJenner,selenaGomez,zayn and 644673 Others

KendallJenner Hey Zaynie 💕@zayn

Comments:

GigiHadid The two important persons in my life 💕

HarryStyles Mine😘
|
1Dstan which one?🤨
|
HarryStyles The most beautiful one 😏
|
1Dstan They are both beautiful 😏🤣
|
HarryStyles The one with balck hair and Gorgeous hazel eyes 😏
|
zmstan But they both-
|
Zayn we all know he's talking about me 😏
|
KendallJenner It's Obviously me 😏💕
|
HarryStyles  Gotta zayn ✌
|
HarryS He did not-
|
zarryisreal Harry pulled a zayn 🤣🤣🤣

So kendall and Gigi have to leave today and Harry and I just dropped them at the airport.
when we arrived home all the boys were there.I tried my best to keep my distance from harry because every time i saw him the memories from last night would come to me and I would have to stop myself from pushing him against the wall and kiss those soft pink lips of him.

God zayn keep it in your pants you got a girlfriend but one thing is for sure harry still likes me because you know what they say drunk words are sober thoughts.

Oh how I wish it was 2013 again and Harry and I would still be together.