6

Instagram

Like by KendallJenner,Zayn,HarryStyles and 3773 Others

GigiHadid  Double Date 💕 @zayn @HarryStyles @KendallJenner

Zigi soo cute..they are goalss 🥺🥺❤

Ziambromance Look at zayn's smile it's so precious 🥺❤

zarryisreal  Yeah kendall can you move to the other side🤣

Zayn's P.O.V.
So we went to have dinner then went to the club,I haven't been to the club in so long.So we literally danced the night away at the end if the night,Harry was drunk and even Gigi and kendall were slightly drunk and well when Harry is drunk he is very touchy so he wouldn't let go of me.

"I need to go to the bathroom,"Kendall said as she pull Gigi along with her.

Harry was so close to me now that he was breathing down my neck.

"You look so hot zaynie,"He whispered in my ears he was so drunk and we were alone in the VIP lounge.

"Harry you're drunk,"I said as I feel his lips brush against my neck

He just ignored me as his hand snake down to my crotch and he grabbed it.I unintentionally let out a moan and he smirked.

"I know you wanf me,"He said kissing my neck.

"Harry No..we can't.."Zayn let out breathlessly.

"Come on Zaddyyyy,"Harry whined.

"Hazz you're drunk,Zayn warned but Harry ignored him.

"Oh fuck it you probably won't remember this tomorrow,"Zayn said before smashing his lips onto Harry's soft lips kissing him passionately.

Harry moan into the kiss and Zayn kiss him hungrily,How he miss those lips.He pull away and look at Harry's swollen lips.

A smile crept onto his lips as he remembered when they went Clubbing in Australia in 2012,They made out in public and didn't give a damn who saw although they did get in trouble with their management the next day.

"Fuck zaddyy I missed this,"Harry slurred and chuckled.

Gigi and Kendall stumbled into the room and they look more drunk than earlier.Looks like I have a higher tolerance than these 3 combined.

We went home and Gigi and kendall crash on my bed before they could even do anything.

"Looks like you're stuck with me now zaddy,"Harry smirk.

"No Harry..don't even go there..Time to sleep,"Zayn warned.

"But Babeee..I got a problem,"Harry whined and my eyes widen as I look at his..problem..looks like He got a little excited.

"No Harry..I can't help you with that..Let's get some sleep now."I said pushing harry into my room.

He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow and I was greatful for that,I don't know what couldn't happened if he did not fall asleep.

Back to You // ZarryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara