26

"But zaynie I don't want her to go,"Harry pouts.

"She has to go home Harreh,It's not your baby,"Zayn said to his boyfriend.

"Hello Love birds"Gigi interrupted.

"Gigi can Elena stayy?"Harry asked.

"You really love her don't you?"Gigi smile fondly.

"Yes,She's so cute and Her eyes sparkles too and earlier she smiled and it was so cute,"Harry Rambles.

"Zayn looks like harry wants a baby,"Gigi joked.

"Can we have one?"Harry asked looking at zayn hopeful.

"Harry..we can't..we..how?"Zayn was confused.

"But zayniee..I want a baby.."Harry pouts.

"Oh my god Harry we are not even out to the world right now and you want a baby..We will my love but after we get married and then we will surely adopt a baby,"Zayn reassured him.

"I want it now.."Harry said.

"Harry if you want to have sex then you can ask me directly,"Zayn said.

"oh my god..I leaving with my baby,"Gigi said before picking up the baby and leaving.

"So where were we?"zayn said stepping closer to harry as harry took a step back.

Harry was now caged between zayn and the wall,Zayn started learning closer.

"Oi Oi ,"Louis's voice was heard.

"What is it with everyone barging into the house,"Zayn said as he pull away from harry.

"Hello Lads,"Louis greeted as he entered the kitchen.

"Hi Louis,"Harry greeted.

"Did we interrupt something?"Liam asked.

"Not at all,"Harry smiled.

"Yeah sure.."Zayn mumbled under his breath.

"We wanted to hang out,"Niall said as he take a seat at the kitchen island.

"Soo..do you guys plan on coming out anytime soon?"Liam asked.

"Uhmm depends on what James tell us,"Zayn said.

"Oh it's James..Babe he will say yes..I kissed him twice on National television for god sake..of course he supports us.."Harry said before looking besides him to see an obviously jealous zayn.

"Yeah you don't have to remind me of that,"Zayn scoffed.

"Why you mad? You kissed Gigi too,"Harry protested.

"Oh please I barely even post about her and those pictures were photoshoped by management except the PR stunt that we pulled in public,"Zayn explained.

"So now you're going to act like a jealous teenager?"Harry raised an eyebrow.

"You know what maybe I am,"Zayn said before storming out and locking himself in the room.

"I can't fucking believe thi..when did he become so stubborn?"Harry huffed.

"He's just jealous,"Niall said.

"He still talks to Gigi..should I be jealous too..Do I act like this?"Harry said.

"H-arry...you were mad at payno because he told a fan that Ziam was real as a joke,"Louis said.

"And let's not forget the time went zayn was engaged with Perrie even though harry knew damn well it was PR,"Liam said.

"Okay Okay I get it,"Harry rolled his eyes.

"Now what are you waiting for..Go talk to him,"Niall said.