17

"I'm moving out,"Zayn said as he stood in front the four lads.

"Why?"Louis asked.

"I'm going back to Pennsylvania to stay with Gigi because you know..I need to be there for her..She needs me,"Zayn said staring at harry who was looking at the floor.

"what about the band?"Liam asked.

"I have no reasons to stay back..The fans will understand..I'll tell them that I'll be back after Gigi's delivery..I will come back Don't worry,"Zayn said.

"when are you leaving?"Niall asked.

"Tomorrow,"zayn answered.

Harry walked into his room to kill some time as he jotted down some lyrics that came to his mind.

It was now Night fall and he spent the whole day in his room without realizing it.

I heard a knock on my door and went to open it.There stood zaun who seemed totally drunk.He stumbled into the room and closed the door behind him.

"Harrehyah I can't sleep,"He pouts.

"zayn I-"Harry started but got cut off by zayn.

"cuddle with me,"zayn demanded.

"No,"Harry denied.

But zayn didn't take no for an answer,He pushed harry onto the bed and lay on top of him wrapping his arms around him.

"zayn get off of me,"Harry protested.

"I love you Harreeh..And if you think that it's best for us to be apart I'll do it even though it kills me to be with someone else..I'll do it for you Harreh..,"Zayn confessed.

"..."Harry was silent,He didn't know what to say did he just ruined the best thing he had in life.

"Harreh.."Zayn called.

Harry simply hummed in response.

"I'll be waiting for you.."Zayn said before closing his eyes.

Harry started to tear up with zayn's words,He ruined everything,He broke both of them.

"I'm sorry zaynie..I had to do this..for you..I'm protecting you from all the hate.."Harry mumbles.

Harry places a kiss on zayn's head and wrapped his arms around him before falling asleep.

The Next Day...

Harry woke up to an empty bed,zayn was no where in the room,It's like last night never happened.Did he really sacrificed his happiness,his relationship with zayn for Gigi?

sometimes he wish he could just be selfish and stop being so kind to people,Then he would've had zayn all for himself and they wouldn't have to suffer like this.

"where's zayn?"Harry asked as they all sat at the breakfast table.

"He already left,"Louis said.

"He didn't even say goodbye..."Harry mumbled.

"You wanted him to be responsible and take care of Gigi so he left..He left because of you Harry.."Louis argued.

"I didn't tell hkm to leave louis..yes I broke up with him..but I didn't tell him to move out that was his choice,"Harry said.

"You know Damn well that he wouldn't have stayed around if you two broke up because you are the reason why he was here in the first place,"Louis shouted.

"I know you're upset Louis..He's your best friend but he made that decision himself,"Harry replied.

"I knew that this relationship would be the end of the band,"Louis said before he stormed out of the room.

A/N

The chapters are going to be a rollercoaster of emotions so be ready for it 😐