27

"Zee..Babe,"Harry called softly as he knocks on the bedroom door.

Zayn didn't respond,Harry put his ear to the door to hear faint sobbing.He knocked again.

"Zee open the door baby..I need to talk to you,"Harry said.

After a few minutes the door opened to reveal zayn who was wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"Zee why are you crying love? I'm sorry if I made you sad,"Harry apologised.

"I'm Scared harry.."zayn said.

"Scared? About what?"Harry asked.

"You are open to to the world harry and I'm not..I'm scared that you might leave me to be with someone who is not a coward like me who will show you off to the world and not love you only behind closed doors.."Zayn cried.

"Oh no Love..you're wrong..I love you zaynie..It will always be you no matter how long you take to come out I will wait for you..I only want you and I won't leave you for anyone else...except draco Malfoy,"Harry said.

And zayn let out a laugh while playing slapping Harry's arms.

"Okayy Harry Potter I get it,"Zayn said rolling his eyes.

"I love you,"Harry zayn kissing zayn's forehead.

"I love you more,"Zayn said.

6 months later...

After secretly dating for 6 months Zayn finally decided it was time to tell the world and he was confident about it.He didn't care what happens now he wanted to be with Harry in public,He might hate PDA but with Harry it was different he wanted to show him off to the world make them jealous,After all he was the luckiest man alive to have Harry styles all for himself.

Award show..

"And the winner is ONE DIRECTION,"The host announced.

The lads went in for a group hug and went to get their award for best boy band of 2020.

After liam and Louis gave a little thanking speech niall spoke.

"And we now leave it to zayn and harry as they have and announcement to make and this is the opportunity."Niall said.

"I'm nervous,"Zayn mumbled to harry.

Harry intertwined their fingers holding zayn's hand firmly.

"Let's do this,"Harry said.

zayn stood infront on the mic looking at the audience.His eyes met Justin who was in the front seat and as if Justin already knew what was going to happen he gave zayn a reassuring smile.

"I just wanted to say that..I am deeply in love with this man right here and I have been for  a long time now,I am tired of hiding our love from everyone like it's a sjn because it's not..It's the most amazing thing that happened to me..to us and I just wanted  to make that clear to everyone that this man right here is mine,"Zayn said and everyone started clapping.

"But wait..There's one more thing."Zayn said as her turn towards harry and got on one knee.

He pulled out a ring and Harry gasped in shock and so did the other lads,the audience suddenly went silent as their eyes linger on the two boys.

"Harry I have loved you for such a long time,you are very special to me..you helped me overcome my fears you made me a better person and I want you to continue being by my sidefor the rest of our life...Harry Edward styles will you marry me."

"Yes..yes..yess..A million yes,"Harry said as tears stream down his cheeks.

"I love you,"Zayn said as he put the ring on Harry's finger.

He pulled harry into a sweet kiss and the crowd cheered and clap.

"I love you Malik,"Harry said.

"I love you more Styles,"Zayn said as he leans his forehead against Harry's.