8

One week later...

Zayn's P.O.V.

I was on the couch after returning from the recording studio and I felt someone sat next to me.I look beside me and saw Harry,I moved away and he looked hurt.

"Zayn..Are you mad at me?"Harry asked.

"No.."I said.

"Zayn you have been avoiding me for one week..what did I do wrong,I thought we were friends."Harry said.

"Can we talk in private?"I said as I saw Louis and Niall were in the room.I grab Harry's hand and pulled him in my room.

"What's wrong?"Harry asked.

"Harry..Remember when we went to the club last week and you got totally drunk?"I started and he nods,I take a breath in.

"Did I do something wrong zayn?"Harry asked looking at me.

"Well..we kissed..and-"I said but got cut off by harry.

"Oh my god..I'm so sorry zayn..I shouldn't have done that..I your girlfriend was there too..shit even kenny was there,"He rambles.

"Harry..I kissed you..I was sober,"I said and he stopped rambling immediately.

"W-why did you kiss me?"Harry asked.

"I-I don't know why I did that harry..You were all over me and It just happened..I'm sorry,"I explained.

"So that's why you've been ignoring me?"He asked and I simply nodded.

"Oh zaynie..It's Okay..Let's forget that it even happened.."Harry said as he pull me into a hug.

"It won't happen again,"I said to him and we walked out of the room.

we were all watching a movie when my phone started ringing.I look at the caller ID and it was Gigi.

I picked it up and she told me that she is coming back to London again for the london fashion week.I ended the call and look back at the Television.

"Gigi and kendall are coming to back london,"I tell Harry.

"Really? What for?"Harry asked.

"London fashion week..Kendall didn't tell you?"I answered.

"I don't know..Haven't check my phone today,"Harry said focusing on the television.

A few moments later Harry's head was now on my shoulder but I didn't mind it.The day went by with us staying at home and doing nothing and soon we went to bed.

Gigi did messaged me to tell me that she will be in london tomorrow early Morning and her and kendall would come by after our recording session.