21

"I-I like you zee.."Harry said nervously.

"I like you too Hazza..I have since a very long time,"Zayn confessed.

They started dating a few months later when Zayn officially asked Harry to be his boyfriend.

Harry's Flashback ended and he came back to reality.

He put his guitar in its place and decided to go out.

zayn's P.O.V.

Please stop talking,Please stop talking,Please stop talking.That's what goes on in my mind as Gigi sat next to me rambling about her modeling career or something.

"Zayniee..are you listening to me?"She asked.

"Don't call me that,"I said,Only he gets to call me that.

"I need a smoke,"zayn said as he got up and walked out of the room,He never smoke around Gigi anymore because of her pregnancy.

"But you promised that you will stop smoking,"Gigi pouts.

"I made that promise to Harry but he's gone."I replied.

"It's always him..Harry this..harry that..Zayn I'm pregnant with your baby and I thought that maybe now I will atleast get a piece of your love but looks like I'm not getting any,"Gigi said.

"I thought that after the Baby is here we would get married-"Gigi started again but got cut off by zayn laughing.

"Get Married? Are you Delusional Babes..I will never Marry you..Our relationship started due to a contract it couldn't be more fake than that..what I have...well..had with harry was real."Zayn said.

"But what about the baby?"Gigi asked like she was about to cry.

"I'll be here for the Baby always..I don't have to marry you for that,"Zayn said.

"You're free to go zayn...I won't hold you back with the Baby."Gigi said.

"I'm not here because of you Gigi...I'm for my daughter..and..for Harry,"Zayn said.

A few months later...

8 months into Gigi's pregnancy

Intagram
Gigi Hadid

IntagramGigi Hadid

22,5376 Likes.

Gigi Hadid 👨‍👩‍👧

Comments are disabled.

Next month is Gigi's due date and if I'm being honest,The pregnancy did bring us together,Not as a couple but atleast we tolerate each other.

Harry and I haven't talked in months although I do talk to the other lad and ask about harry but we never really spoke much.

"Zee can you help me with this?"Gigi yelled from the living room.

I walked to the living room and saw gigi on the couch.She motioned to her shoe lace and I tied it for her.

"There you go,"I said as I get up and look at her.

"Such a nice boyfriend you are,"Gigi said and zayn's face expression changed.

"I told you G..We are just friends nothing more,"Zayn explained.

"You're still not over him..zee you two haven't talked in about 8 months."Gigi said.

"G..Harry and I have been through worst things..we've been apart for years but the feelings never went away,"Zayn explained.

"And the feelings for me went away?"Gigi asked.

"G..we said we will give it a try..It didn't work out..and besides I don't deserve you Gigi..You'll find someone better."Zayn said kissing Gigi's temple.

"G..The lads want to come see you..so if you don't mind.."Zayn started.

"Of course Z..they  can come over,"Gigi said.

"Good because they are coming over tonight,"Zayn said smiling at her.