19

The Next Day...

Why does my head hurt so bad? Harry thought to himself as he tried to open his eyes,He was in a bed but the place was not familiar to him.

He hope he didn't do anything stupid last night..where even was he? who brought him here? How did he end up in someone's bed?

Harry's jolt up when he  heard footsteps coming his way but regretted it as he felt his headache worsen.

"Oh you're awake,"A familiar voice said,A little too familiar to be honest.

"Zayn?"Harry was shocked as his green eyes met those golden orbs.

"Good Morning,"Zayn said.

"How did I end up here?"Harry asked looking around.

Zayn walk up to him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You called me last night,You were drunk and I got worried so I came to pick you up,"Zayn explained.

"Where's kendall?"Harry asked.

"I called Cara,she took her home,"Zayn said.

"Oh..I'm sorry..I must've disturbed You and Gigi..I better leave,"Harry said.

"Gigi's not here..we're in my second Apartment,"zayn said as He place his palm on Harry's forehead.

"what are you doing?"Harry asked confused.

"You had a fever last night,I couldn't give you any medicines because you were drunk,"Zayn explained.

"why the fuck were you drinking so much anyways,"Zayn asked.

"I..Wanted to let loose..forget about everything that have been going on.."Harry confessed.

"I should go..,"Harry added.

"Shut up and lay down..I'm gonna make breakfast while you get some sleep,"Zayn said in a commanding tone.

"But I'm not tired,"Harry protested.

"Harry..I know you're hurting because of me..But you made this decision Harry,You gave up on us.."Zayn said.

"But she needs you,"Harry defend.

"And you don't?"Zayn asked.

"You're scared Harry..you're scared that if I stay with you but have a child with her that she will steal me from you..that I will eventually choose her...Harry..Louis has a child with Briana too but he is still with Eleanor because that's who he love,"Zayn explained.

"Our situation is not the same Zee,"Harry said looking down.

"Why? It is because of the contract or because I'm a man?"zayn asked.

"No zayn..I have no problem with that..I am already out to the world.."Harry explained.

"Then what's the problem Harry?"Zayn asked.

"Zayn..you love her..the baby is the proof..I came back into your life and ruined everything,"Harry confessed.

"Is that what you think..That she's the one I love.."Zayn scoffed.

"If you were ready to start a family with her..You must really love her,"Harry said a tear escaping his eyes.

"I think you should leave Harry,"zayn said with no expression on his face He got up from the bed and left the room.

"Zayn.."Harry called out but zayn was already gone.

💚wondering if I dodged a bullet or just lost the love of my life💛