11

Zayn's P.O.V.
Why is kendall always on Harry's lap,Why the fuck do we have chairs for huh?
Best friends don't sit like that,Why is she whispering in his ear like that and why is Gigi talking so much.

That's what was going on in my head before harry took my cigarette away and pulled me out of my trance.

"I need food..Kenny you want something?"Harry said as he was making his way into the kitchen.

"No thank you,"Kendall replied.

I get up and make my way to the kitchen too only to see harry bend over picking something from the floor,maybe something fell down.

But damn what a view,A smirk form on my face as I walk pass him slapping his ass.He jump up and glare at me.

"why did you do that?,"He asked me.

"It was in my way Babes..I couldn't help it,"zayn smirked.

"Don't do that again,"Harry warned.

"But you said you like it when Zaddy touches you,"zayn said getting closer to harry.

"I-i never said that.."Harry stuttered.

"Right..You don't remember..How badly you wanted me to fuck you..Just like that one time I fucked you so good on the tour bus you couldn't sit the next day,"Zayn said as harry turned red.

"I-i..s-stop it zayn,"Harry said pushing zayn away and walking out of the kitchen.

Harry sat on the couch again pulling kendall closer to him.He whispered something in her ear and kendall was shocked,She glance at me and look back at harry,What were they talking about.

"We have to go now Gigi,"kendall said and they left after saying goodbye.

"It's just me and you now Babes,"zayn smirked.

Zayn stood up in front of me looking sexy as always and maybe what I was about to do is not right but I want to do it,Not what you're thinking nasty people,I wanna confess my feelings to him.

I stood up and pull him into a tight hug without warning.

"You're an idiot..You are stupid but I still love  you zaynie..Ever since I first laid eyes on you at the Xfactor audition I had this feeling..It was love at first sight and even though you broke my heart I still want you soo bad..I remember telling my mom about how I met this boy at the Xfactor..I said mom he has the most beautiful eyes I've seen and I went on and on about this boy..I was crazy about him butI was too scared to confess and to this day I still love him...but maybe he doesn't,"I confessed and pull away from him.

He pull me back in and kiss me passionately with hunger as if my lips was all he needed right now and I deepened the kiss before we both pull away breathlessly.

"I love you Harreeh,"He said looking into my eyes.