9

The Next Day...
Zayn's P.O.V.
We came back from the studio,Liam and  Louis were talking about our album and Niall was in the kitchen.

Harry and I were playing video games,I was on the couch and harry was between my legs on the floor.

"Heyy Babe,"Gigi's voice interrupted us.

"Hi G,"I said my attention still on the game.

"Heyy Kenny Boo,"Harry said smiling but not taking his attention off the game.

"Hii Hazzy,"kendall said as she sit on the floor next to Harry.

"Zayynn you didn't even look at me,"Gigi whines as he sit next to me.

"I'm in the middle of something G,"I said.

"Uhg Boys are so dumb..Right kenny?"Gigi said but kendall was too busy watching the game to pay attention to her.

"Yes..You're gonna win Hazzy,"Kendall cheered.

I ended up winning the game but Harry didn't really mind who won it was just for fun.Harry sat on the couch and pull kendall on his lap.

"Kenny you're looking cute today,"Harry complimented her and she smiled.

"Thank youu,"she replied and I could see Gigi glaring at me from the corner on my eyes.

Kendall got up from Harry's lap and sat next to Gigi.

After a moment there was a knock on the door and louis opened it to reveal my sister Waliyha.I didn't even know she was visiting today.

"Waliyha..why didn't you say you were coming?"I asked.

"Happy to see you too brother,"She said.

"Hii Waliyha,"Gigi greeted her a little too excited.

"Hi Gigi,"Waliyha smile at her.

"Harryyy,"Waliyha squealed as she pull harry into a tight hug.

"Hii Liyaa..I missed you,"Harry said as he hug her back.

Gigi glared at them because lets be honest my sisters were not really big fans of Gigi,They tolerate her because of me but they love Harry so much specially Waliyha.

They pull away and Waliyha went to hug kendall too.Harry smirked at her and then it hit me.Gigi ignored harry at the 2015 AMA after I left the band so Waliyha is siding with Harry.

"Liyaa,"I said in a warning tone.

"what?"She said innocently,like she doesn't know what she just did.

"Kenny are you free tomorrow?"Harry asked.

"I'm free during lunch time,"Kendall said.

"Great,We can hang out you,me and who would like to join,"Harry said.

"But we haven't had best friend time in forever..just you and me,"Kendall pout.

"Your right..Just us two then,"Harry said.

"what are you talking about..isn't she your girlfriend?"I asked confused.

"No she's my best friend."Kendall said.

"But I thought you two were dating,"Gigi said,Wow I forgot she was even here.

"No,we did date for a while then we decided to remain friends,"Harry Explained.

"Gigi we have to go now,"kendall said.

"Okay..Bye Babyyy,"She said trying to kiss me but I turn my face so she ended up kissing my cheek.

"Annoying,"I mumbled under my breath but looks like she heard it because her expression changed.

I don't care though,I know we are just PR and she only uses me for clout,I know that for a fact that she doesn't care about me,she's only here when it benefits her and her career.