12

Zayn and Harry were cuddling on the couch when Liam,Louis and Niall entered the room.

"Hey Lads-"Liam stopped mid sentence when he saw the scene before him.

"what just happened?"Liam asked.

"We might be back together.."Harry said.

"Really?"Louis asked.

"Finally."Niall sighed.

"What about Gigi?"Liam asked.

"Well the contract is not over yet so Gigi and I still have to play pretend."Zayn said and Harry's face expression changed as be reluctantly pull away from zayn's embrace.

"Babe..Don't worry..It's going to be alright..the contract will end in a few months,"Zayn explained as he looked at Harry.

"No zayn..It was the same with Perrie..I can't see that happen in front of my eyes again..You with someone else..It breaks my heart,"Harry looked like he was about to cry.

"Babe..I love you..I want to be with you..she is just pretend..At the end of the day I'm all your and Only yours.."Zayn reassured him.

"I love you Z.."Harry said and zyn kisses him softly.

"When do you plan on telling Gigi?"Liam asked.

"Tomorrow,"zayn simply said.

The day went by pretty quickly and It was finally time to talk with Gigi.
Kendall and Gigi was over and all of them sat at the kitchen island,Zayn and Harry right in front of Gigi and kendall.

"What did you want to talk about Z?"Gigi asked tensed.

"about our PR relationship,"Zayn said.

"It's not Just PR zee..I told you I want this to be real,"Gigi said.

"And I told you I couldn't do it..We tried Gigi but it didn't work out."Zayn explained.

"Are you breaking up with me?"Gigi asked.

"Yes I am..I can't do this anymore Gigi I'm done playing pretend,"Zayn said.

"But the contract is not over yet.."Gigi said.

"We will continue the PR stunts untill the contract is over but that's it,"Zayn explained.

"Zayn..Who is she?"Gigi asked.

"what?"Zayn was confused.

"The girl you left me for..who is she?"Gigi asked.

"Why do you assume it's a girl?"Zayn said.

"What do you mean?"Gigi was confused.

"It's Harry..I love him,"zayn confessed and Gigi's jaw dropped.

"Kendall why don't you have any reaction..Your boyfriend is Gay,"Gigi said and Harry didn't like that at all,He was about to say something but kendall spoke first.

"Okay one it is rude to assume someone's sexuality..Harry is not gay he is unlabeled and even if he was..I don't have any problem with that and Two..Harry already told me about him and zayn soo.."kendall said.

"You knew and you didn't tell me..as my best friend you're supposed to tell me Kendall"Gigi said.

"Harry is my best friend too Gigi..I respect his privacy as well as yours and Harry knows me more than you do,"Kendall said.

"Can you girls not fight..I can't see people fighting like that,"Harry said.

"It's all because of you Harry,"Gigi snapped.

"What did I do?"Harry asked remaining calm.

"You are a Home wrecker..Zayn and I were Happy until you came along-"Gigi argued but Harry didn't flinch.

"How dare you talk to him like this when you know that the fact that our relationship if we can even call it that didn't work out because of you...you used our relationship Gigi when I wanted to keep in private you thought of it as a publicity stunt....Harry on the other hand respect my privacy..He makes me happy and I know that he won't use me for fame,"Zayn snapped.

"Don't forget zayn you signed up for this and the contract is not over yet so be ready for whatever comes your way,"Gigi said as she got up and walk out of the kitchen.