23

At Dinner..

"Soo..How did zayn convinced you to join us?"Niall asked and Harry choked on his water.

"oh my..You did not.."Louis said as his eyes widened in realization.

"Zee...Did you really?"Gigi Asked.

Zayn nodded and Harry blushed as everyone was looking at them.

"I don't get it..They did what?"Niall asked.

"They did the dirty Nialler,"Louis smirked.

"Alright alright stop now,"Zayn said.

"How have you been holding up?"Liam asked Gigi.

"Well being pregnant is tiring but It feels great at the same time,I can't believe I'm going to be a mother in like a month,"Gigi said.

"Consider yourself lucky,You're carrying the baby of this gorgeous man,"zayn joked.

"They obviously have an even more beautiful mother,"Gigi firedback.

"You know how many people want to have my kids,"Zayn said.

"Harry included,"Niall joked.

"whot?"Harry said and they all laughed.

"You are so lucky Harry..You have zayn's heart,"Gigi said.

"I'm the lucky one here..I have harry..even after all the things we've been through,"Zayn said smiling at harry.

"I'm not the one having his baby Gigi,"Harry said.

"Having his baby doesn't make him love me..as I thought,"Gigi said.

"Lads I think we should go back to the hotel,"Harry said.

"Yeah it's getting late,"Liam said.

The boys got up and walk out of the house but zayn pull harry back and pecked his lips softly before letting go.

Gigi and Zayn were on the couch talking about possible baby names and about co parenting since the contract was about to end and this would mean a break up soon.Zayn had fallen asleep on the couch.

A few Hours later...

Zayn woke up to someone screaming and arguing.He walk to Gigi's room to see her on the phone,Shouting at someone.

"I told you what happened between us was just a mistake you have nothing to do with the baby,"Gigi whispered yell in the phone.

"Shut up Tyler..I'm trying to win zayn back and this baby is what's going to bring him back."

"That stupid Harry brainwashed him what does harry have that I don't...I don't fucking care Tyler stay away from us..or it's gonna be bad."

"I don't care if you're the father..you have no proof of that Tyler."she said and hang up the phone.

Zayn was shocked,He was sad at first but he actually loved the idea of becoming a father,He had so much plan he would pamper his Baby girl so much but turned out the baby was not his after all.

He did not know whether he should feel relieved or upset or even angry that Gigi lied to him about such a big thing,He had so many dreams,Having a baby with Gigi wasn't so bad because they were finally good friends and it's true that Gigi helped him at the beginning of his solo career so her never expected her to do something like that.

He shouldn't have trusted her..