13

Gigi left and kendall left after she apologized on behalf of Gigi for her outburst,Harry was feeling down because of that situation.

"It's gonna be like the Perrie situation over again.."Harry said to zayn as they were cuddling on zayn's bed.

"No Babe..We're going to make it out of it this time," Zayn reassured him.

"I don't wanna lose you Zayn,"Harry said as he snuggled closer into zayn's arms.

"You won't Hazz..Not this time,"Zayn said kissing Harry's forehead.

"And those freaking PR..You'll have to kiss her or something,"Harry frown at the thought of zayn kissing someone else.

"Don't remind me and with her vogue shoot coming up there surely will be a PR stunt soon,"zayn frowns.

"Why did I even signed up for this,"He added.

"Let's not focus on that now.."Harry said.

"You're right..Let's talk about us,"zayn said.

"Well it'll be hard for you to talk if I'm kissing you soo.."Harry smirked playfully.

"Oh so this is what we're doing..Okay,"Zayn said as he leans in into a kiss.

A few hours later...

zayn's eyes shot open when he heard someone calling his name,He didn't even remember falling asleep.He rub his eyes and saw harry peacefully sleeping next to him.

"zaynn,"Someone shouted which souded familiar.

zayn put on a shirt and walk out of his room and just as he thought Doniya was in the living room calling him.

"Hey brother,"Doniya said a little too happy.

"Hi Doniya..what are you doing here,"Zayn asked as he walk near doniya and joined her on the couch.

"I heard you broke up with Gigi,"she sounded excited.

" who even told-"Zayn was about to asked but Doniya cut him off.

"Niall,"She answered.

"Babe..Why did you leave.."Harry said as he walked into the living room still sleepy as he rubbed his eyes.

"Hi Harry,"Doniya said and it was then that harry noticed her presence.

"Hi Doniya"He greeted.

"Now is it true that you two are back together?"Doniya asked.

"Uh..Yeah we are,"Harry answered as zayn pull him on the couch.

"Finally that witch is gone"Doniya signed.

"Uh no..the contract isn't over Doniya,"Zayn said.

"Atleast you don't plan on being a with her forever..No offense but I don't like her..she was using you and you weren't happy with her...It was toxic,"Doniya explained.

"You don't have to worry about me now sister I've got an amazing boyfriend,"Zayn said as he put his arms around harry.

"I'm glad that you accept us Doniya,"Harry smiled at her.

"I've been on team zarry since day 1,"Doniya said.

"And Mom is the captain of the ship,"she jokes.

"Trisha is always trying to expose us,"Harry said and let out a laugh.

"Imagine her reaction when she finds out we are back together,"Zayn said.

"She's going to be soo Happy,"Doniya said.