XLII- photo album

(a/n): I'm sorry this is coming out late- - things have been very hectic lately but I will do my best to not allow this to happen again.

Thank you so much for reading and for your patience.

"Why are y-you scared?" Atlas asked out of the blue.

(Y/n) shoulders rose uneasily. "This is... This is insane, people don't kidnap the people that they love."

"Th-this wouldn't have happened i-if you didn't run..." He mentioned bitterly. "Not that I bl-blame you for anything at-at all! No! You just don't understand."

Atlas paused and continued to stare deeply at (Y/n). "I-I can help y-you to understand, you have no reason to be afraid. Leo and I... We-we love you ever so much. We'll ne-never allow you to be hurt ag-again."

Somehow this didn't do much to convince (Y/n). If he truly believed he was doing the right thing then he wouldn't have to get his sister to drug her or however Indigo had become involved in this shit.

"L-let me show y-you!"

"Show me what..?" She questioned.

"How m-much I love you..."

(Y/n) took a steady step back and Atlas turned red and laughed dryly.

"N-not like that... Unless y-you wanted t-"

"No!"

He smiled again, finding it cute how flustered she was. Atlas was wildly misinterpreting (Y/n) genuine fear of being taken advantage of for just some silly shyness. Not that it mattered all that much, neither Atlas nor Leo had any desire to do anything sexual with (Y/n) that she wasn't fully consensual in. They didn't see the point in such violence.

"Th-there's something i-in my room that I'd like t-to show you." He said nervously.

At first the prospect of going to Atlas's bedroom further solidified his ulterior intentions in (Y/n)'s head but then she realised that if he was going to do something to her then he could've easily done it in here instead of moving her. It wasn't as if she had much choice in the matter anyway.

He took her hand tightly when taking her out of the room, (Y/n) scanned the hallway as they walked and tried to memorise as much about the house's layout as she could before another door was opened for her that she could assume was Atlas's room.

It was a pretty plain room with not many hints of it being lived in, in a way it reminded her of a showroom. There were no personal items, no pictures or anything hanging on the solid cream walls.

He shut the door and guided (Y/n) to sit down, she could tell that he had some anxiety over her running away but (Y/n) wasn't stupid enough to make a break for it with him still in the room. When she tried to escape she knew she needed a good idea of where both Atlas and Leo were and she also needed to know the layout of where she was.

Atlas went over to his cupboard while mumbling something incoherent to himself, (Y/n) stayed sitting on the edge of his bed uncomfortably. This was still so new and terrifying fo her, their intentions didn't hold much weight with her- she just wanted to go home.

As she thought this Atlas's eyes landed on the shoebox he was in search of- this would prove to (Y/n) how much she meant to him! He picked it up with a large grin and turned back to his flower.

As much as he treasured to contents of the box they could never measure up to the real thing.

"(Y/n), m-my precious flower..." He said softly while heading over to her. Atlas knelt down in front of her and placed the box in her lap. "Please l-look inside."

Her eyes flicked between the shaky smile on Atlas's face and the shoebox. She knitted her brows before slowly lifting the lid, fearful that something may jump out at her.

But what was inside was far worse.

(E/c) orbs enlarged as (Y/n) looked at the multitude of photographs all of her in candid moments. She stuffed her hand into the box and sifted through it quickly just to confirm that every single little slip of paper had her on it.

This was insane. It was positively mental.

"What the fuck..." She hissed out as tears found their way to her eyes.

Atlas frowned, he was hurt by her reaction and didn't really understand it. Surely this would settle (Y/n)'s nerves because she would see how much he admired her.

"What's wrong with you?!" She shot up from where she was sat, dropping the box to fall to the ground and sending all the pictures to dash across the floor. Atlas was quick to replicate her movements but (Y/n) was already running for the door.

She was more than just shaken by the pictures, she was utterly horrified. Some of them were from so long ago. How long had this been planned? Not that it mattered, she was here now and had to get out.

Atlas ran after her and his arms latched around (Y/n)'s waist part way down the corridor.

"Get off of me! You... Creep!!" She said while struggling to get away. Atlas held her close, he was physically pained from her rejection of his love but she was left genuinely ill from it.

"Hey, what's going on??" Leo came hurrying down the hallway to see what the fuss was.

"You're both fucking crazy!!" (Y/n) cried out, refusing to stay still.

"I sh-sh-showed her the c-collection..." Atlas said sadly while adjusting his grip on (Y/n) to try and prevent her from moving around so much.

Leo rolled his eyes, he had told Atlas to hold off on telling her about the whole stalking thing.

"(Y/n), I know you're very emotional right n-"

"Fuck you! Fuck both of you!" She stepped harshly down on Atlas's foot and took advantage of his temporarily injured state to run away from both of them.

(Y/n) didn't make it very far before her wrist was caught and her back was promptly slammed into the wall beside her. She hissed in pain upon impact causing a great deal of worry to wash over Leo.

"Shit, are you okay?" He asked, looking (Y/n) up and down but still not releasing her wrist.

She didn't answer, she just stared back at him sternly. "Let. Me. Go."

"I can't do that." Leo murmured, his face was uncomfortably close to her's. He leaned further forward so his cheek was touching her's. "I love you, okay?"

"Go to hell."

He pressed a long kiss to her cheek and then moved his face back to properly look at (Y/n).

"You're so pretty." He was able to brush off her negativity far better than Atlas could.

(Y/n) looked down to hide her face, she wished to be anywhere else in the world but here.

Leo chuckled a bit. "You always got flustered at compliments."

She blinked back more tears. "I want to go home."

"You-"

"And don't say that this is my home now, you know that's not true." She cut him off.

"But it is true." He let go of her wrists but didn't back away. "Come on, let me take you back to your room."