-

About:
Jeon Jungkook is not your typical player, in fact he's a hopeless romantic. Though he always gets girls, they end up breaking his heart until a girl named Mina comes his way. He grows interested in her bright and kind personality. But the more he understands her, the more she becomes a mystery to him.

Warning:
This plot may cause irregular sleeping schedules, gasping, big wtfs, fire, yelling at characters, glitter, praising the one and only JC, potential crying, PURPLE, idiot trio, cackling, soft energy, hard energy, and obnoxious jealous Jungkook energy

Major Themes:
AU
Romantic
Comedy (Ultimate Crack)
Adventure
I don't wanna say too much because it'll spoil everything so it'll just a MYSTERY

Characters use strong and foul language, which may be unappealing to readers' eyes. Violence will occur as well. Some chapters will be explicit (hint, hint), but as the author, I will warn you in the beginning. If there's a * at the end of the chapter title, you already know!!!but there's still the storyline to it so don't skip. Please be mindful as it could be someone's first time reading this...DO NOT SPOIL, or else I'll scold you.

Story was inspired by many films and TV shows, so you may recognize words and phrases. But overall, this is my original work.

BTS are written as fictional characters. In no way, shape or form, are they like this in real life. I do not own Big Hit Entertainment or Bangtan themselves (I wish...kidding).
Yes, this is a fanfiction. If you don't like that but like interesting plots, I can assure you that with this book...I hope.
This story is written purely for creativity purposes. You also do not need to know who BTS are as I use them as mere characters to the story. I missed writing and I haven't written in AGES.

Without further ado,
Here is Mystery Girl!