25. The Men's Lustful Nightmare

"Well, we are here." Amethyst informed the men as they stared at the burgundy wooden sign spelling out 'NAAMETH' before entering the realm.

"I'm damn terrified." Jimin squealed.

"Don't be terrified. Remember what Seokjinnie said." Hoseok comforted the humans.

The sounds of murmuring and sex demons going on and about their night captured the attention of the group. The creatures came in different shapes and forms, but one—well, two—things that they noticed was how curvaceous the majority of them were. Their bust and hips were in large perfect proportion while they carried an ant waist.

Ami glanced at the men, seeing as they practically drooling over them. She particularly eyed Jungkook who gazed at one demon who had a rather big chest. She felt herself boiling in an unusual way. She looked down at hers, knowing it was nothing compared to hers.

She got irritated by his presence.

"Where do we go?" Jungkook spoke out.

Letting out her anger, she elbowed his stomach, causing him to groan and clench onto his stomach. She marched into the entrance and pushed through the invisible wall, entering Naameth, the realm of succubi.

"Get your fat asses in!"

"Wait for us, Ami!" Namjoon called out.

The dumbfounded men saw her enter. They ran behind and shoved themselves through the barrier, getting into the land. But once they arrived, it was the men's doom.

Their aroma lingered around Naameth, extracting a rich sweet scent into all the succubi's nostrils. It caused their tails to tingle and try to locate the source. Immediately, all eyes went to the visitors before them.

"A-A-Ami, what's going on?" Yoongi stuttered as he stared at the hungry demons slowly coming their way.

"Do not give in to their temptations." The young witch reminded them. "It is all a trap."

"I know but..." Namjoon's eyes darkened as his mouth began salivating. "It's really hard to resist. It seems nice."

The many demons giggled as they knew how much they were resisting. But also how much the men were restraining.

Yet no one can resist a succubus.

The demons knew everything about them. They knew once the group came onto their territory, they wanted to destroy them, rip them to shreds.

It was easy to do so because honestly, men are weak.

The succubi unexpectedly changed their forms, fitting to each one of the men's desires and ideals which made it all more difficult for them.

"Wow, they got it down to the tea." Hoseok's eyes and lower region bulged as he saw demons with brown curly hair and pale bodies coming his way. They each had a set of cat ears and a collar on with leash carried on their side. They wore a kitten costume with a corset emphasizing their waist.

"Oh, this is fun," Yoongi smirked as he just saw different looks on the demons. They were tall, small, big, skinny, men, women, he didn't care. But what he did care about was how they wore glasses and had rulers in their hands.

Namjoon almost howled and barked, as he saw tanned women who he described as "short, innocent, and thick as fuck." Some had red bondage rope tied on them while some were simple dressed and kind-looking. One demon was bold enough to walk up to the tall human and smiled.

"H-h-hi." Namjoon hesitantly greeted.

The demon gazed into his eyes and smiled sweetly, "Hi, Daddy."