33. Flirting with the Thirsty Shorties

"The goblins have been collecting ingredients for them to activate the wand!"

The group stayed quiet from shock as they tried processing what the elder said. They only shared a blinking demeanor with mouths sulking. They didn't even notice anything about it.

I mean how could they? Namjoon and Jimin were blinded by the succubi. Yoongi thought about himself as a warlock. Hoseok remained positive and always tried lightening up the mood. Amethyst wanted to prove herself while Jungkook gawked over her the entire trip.

Nothing was said until Taehyung came back into frame to inform, "Seokjinnie, I just got reports from different realms. Goblins went to Simaya, Naameth, Rumia, and Luck E. Sharms...all of which they fought to get ingredients."

"Did you get these reports from your little friends?" Seokjin eyed out the guardian, knowing how popular he was among the...ladies and gentlemen.

"Hey, you get info quick from me because of this!" Taehyung shrugged, thinking of nothing wrong with this.

"Father, so should we just go back?" Amethyst questioned.

"Yeah, I don't mind going back." Hoseok nodded.

"I need you guys to get the final ingredient. Fortunately, I have most of them so you only had to go to three realms. I'll just need to start making the potion right now." Seokjin instructed. "Get the pubic hair and come back immediately."

"Of course." The witch nodded to her father. "We will be in and out of Luck E. Sharms."

"Don't get kidnapped, distracted, go against my orders, or else." The Grand Warlock reminded his daughter. "Be safe, honey. I love you so much."

-

They were focused. They had to arrive back to Wennale within two hours for Seokjin to make the potion.

They refused to waste any more time and wanted to be done as soon as possible. Most of them were tired from traveling, some were hungry, and others wanted to get away from people for a little bit. They've seen each other's faces far too long.

With Jungkook as lead, they ran to Luck E. Sharms once the goblins were gone. The hopeless romantic believed they needed some exercise since they haven't done much physical activity.

The crew entered the realm within thirty minutes. Jungkook shook his body, feeling alive and well, followed by stretches to relax his muscles.

"Ooh, that was needed!" Jungkook smiled as he breathed out. He turned his head to face his friends, only to find them on the floor.

"I can't breathe!" Jimin whined as he put his hands on his knees.

"I'm sweating like a prostitute in church." Namjoon panted as he laid on the ground.

"Why did we even agree to this?" Yoongi muttered while he threw his hands around his nape.

"Faster we get here, the sooner we get out." Hoseok shrugged, looking fine and stable.

"Come on, you babies! It was not that bad!" Ami yelled as she slapped each of the dying humans to get up.

While the humans and mutt ran to Luck E. Sharms, Amethyst and Hoseok used their Telekinesis powers to levitate there. They enjoyed their leisure while being amused by the other's struggles.

"Buttercup, you should've ran with me," Jungkook smirked as he squeezed her waist, making her flinch.

She glared at him before saying, "Why would I waste my stamina?"