24. Unfortunate Journey to Kinky Land

The group embarked on their journey the next day. Seokjin and Taehyung wished them a safe mission with the ingredients.

However, before they left, Seokjin and Taehyung had to teach the humans about Succubi, and the cautions they needed to remember went going to Naameth.

"Succubi are demons, they're supposed to tempt you into doing such things." Seokjin educated the humans as they sat in the coven's classroom and listened intently.

Or well tried to.

Namjoon wrote down notes, Jungkook stared into space, Yoongi fell asleep, and Jimin just hummed prayers and recited bible verses.

"Succubi can shape into any sexually appealing form. They know what you're attracted to and can lure you into their trap." Grand Warlock explained.

"So you're telling me, that succubi can turn into a short innocent thick as fuck submissive girl?" Namjoon raised his hands and Seokjin nodded. "Damn, even candle play?"

"What are you into?" Taehyung asked rhetorically.

"Question, how is this gonna help us when we go to the Kinky Land?" Jimin asked. "And is there a possibility I can have holy water?"

"They have strong manipulation and compelling psychic abilities to overcome and seduce you," Taehyung answered. "They absorb your semen to gain more power."

"So semen is power?" Yoongi scoffed. "Weird flex but okay."

"It is not power because they can drain the life force out of you through sexual intercourse. Your semen equals you die." Seokjin said. "You must be careful with them. They are demons. They're supernatural beings in your perspective."

"They do tempt you but it doesn't mean it won't be the best you'll ever have." Taehyung chimed in.

"Taehyung!" Seokjin scolded.

"What? I didn't realize she was a Succubus!"

The group used the bullet train to go to Simaya, the land of Dragons, to get dragon scales. It took a lot of convincing for them to get these scales.

"Why must we give you these scales?" Diggy, the Dragon leader, huffed into Yoongi's face. He seemed to like Yoongi the most out of all of them. He sniffed the loner and smiled, "You're a mutt."

"Y-yes, I'm a-a d-dying breed." Yoongi stuttered. "I'm also dying. Dragon scales are my dying wish."

"Dying as in his pride," Namjoon whispered.

They were back on the bullet train, stopping into the forest station since there was no transportation access to get into Naameth.

"Why do you guys have trains?" Jimin questioned as he looked outside the window.

"We are not neanderthals." Amethyst rolled her eyes, getting annoyed with him and Namjoon's endless questions. "Our realms are highly advanced but of course, many creatures like you humans do not have wings like us or pixies."

"But like again, we will not use our wings unless absolutely necessary. Some witches do not have transmutation so they use this to get to their destination. This is the best transportation in all realms with the simplest name, The Turbo Bullet, or we just call it bullet." Hoseok chimed as he leaned his head on his best friend's shoulder.

"Why does it sound like a vibrator?" Yoongi muttered.

The sound of a toilet flushed and a door slamming open caught everyone's attention to see Jungkook marching over to the warlock and witch.