36. Taehyung's Magical Fitness Test

"Now children, you must learn the ways of witchcraft." Seokjin clapped his hands while small-jumping.

Early in the morning without the sun even out, the humans, Yoongi, and Seokjin were in the backyard in preparation for battle after what Amethyst saw. The Grand Warlock said it was best to train them on how to use a sword and wand if they ever needed to protect themselves from the goblins.

The men were spread out across the grass with Seokjin in front of them, waiting to be instructed.

"Why do we have to learn witchcraft again?" Jimin questioned, raising his hand.

"Well, after knowing the future, I want you to learn how to protect yourselves from goblins." Seokjin walked while he talked. "I know that even if I keep you away from the fight, they'll eventually come get you."

"Don't worry, Mr. Seokjin sir. I think we'll be okay with defending ourselves." Jungkook said with confidence.

The Grand Warlock eyed them out, "Yeah, you will be murdered with the knowledge you have."

The smartest felt insulted.

"But not to fret!" Seokjin reassured. "With the help from the strongest warlock, also known as the Worldwide Warlock and me, you will be experts in no time!"

"That's an awful lot of hope you have there." A voice behind bugged the eldest.

Taehyung laid relaxed on the patio lounge chair facing them with lemonade in his hand and a pair of sunglasses on his eyes.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and shook his head at his lazy Warlock in Command. He continued his speech, "Witchcraft is a practice, a lifestyle, an art even. You must understand the details of wand waving, the colors of the spells, and—"

"Okay, no need to be poetic, Seokjin Frost." The guardian snorted as he sipped his drink through a swirly straw.

The Grand Warlock squeezed his eyes and bit the inside of his mouth to calm himself, trying to ignore Taehyung's commentary. "Our magic is the greatest yet most dangerous form there is. The concept and belief date back way before recorded history, yet throughout time, it has been warped and mistreated thus thought of as a negative. But we know that it isn't true so we don't let it get to us."

"Seokjin." Yoongi raised his hand. "My Halmeoni taught me some of the basic knowledge of witchery so I am a little bit ahead of them."

"You don't need to rub it in." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't it take a while to become an "expert?" Yoongi asked. "If we're preparing for battle, is it possible to do all of that on a time constraint?"

Seokjin wondered to himself, processing the mutt's logic. Then he laughed out of nowhere. "Well, you see—I suppose—yes." He stopped giggling as he made a stone-like face. "However, I can train you guys to battle with swords."

The Grand Warlock snapped his fingers before swords came out of the grass and hovered beside the trainees. The humans and mutt were mesmerized by the sword. Once it was in their hands, they scrutinized the appearance of the weapon. All their attention ignored Seokjin.

"You will learn how to use a sword but for now, we will use plastic ones so—"

Jungkook slapped Jimin's butt with his sword before laughing. Jimin whined and did the same back.

"Don't do that!" Jimin slapped him again with his weapon thus beginning a sword slap between the two.

Namjoon tried separating them, but somehow he got sucked in so now he was fighting with Jungkook and Jimin.