2. It's Only A Party with Min Yoongi

"Hey, you made it!" Jungkook shouted through the blaring music of the house party.

Mina came through the crowd and to the empty kitchen holding a pan of chicken katsu curry as an offering. The boy giggled at her cuteness as she placed the pan down on the kitchen counter.

"I was not sure if I should have brought something." She said. "I hope this is rather okay."

"I'm pretty sure it is." He smiled from ear to ear.

"Where is the owner of the house? I should give it to them personally."

"The owner? You mean whose party?" He asked before she nodded. "No one knows."

"What do you mean no one knows?"

"No one knows, but there's always a party here." He answered. "Don't worry about it."

It made her a bit skeptical, but she slowly accepted it. She took the tin foil off the pan to reveal her delicious creation. Jungkook smelled the dish and gravitated towards it. It smelled heavenly.

Of course, it did. It was made by an angel.

"May I?" He asked and she nodded. He pulled a fork out of the drawer and put a bit into his mouth.

An explosion of flavor touched his very tongue. The taste of spice, sweetness, and savory blew in his face all at once. As he chewed, the chicken mixed with the curry danced with passion before he swallowed it.

"Is it good?" She asked.

"It's the best I ever had." He complimented. "You made this?"

"Yes, from scratch."

"What did you use?" He asked.

"Uh, chicken, panko bread crumbs, curry seasoning—"

"And love?"

"Huh?" She tilted her head and looked up to the hopeless romantic.

"You put love in it too?" His eyes stared back as he pulled her closer.

"I mean I guess." She breathed.

Jungkook didn't think twice as he lifted her chin with his two fingers and slowly leaned into her face. Mina's eyes enlarged as she forced herself to give in before she did anything rash.

Before anything touched, Namjoon and Jimin greeted the two. This gave access for Mina to push Jungkook away while the boy grumbled in sorrow.

"Hi, guys! So glad to see you." Mina smiled.

"Hey, Mina." Jimin waved. "Surprised to see you here."

"Well, I said I was gonna come so that you will leave me alone." She laughed awkwardly. "How are you?"

"Life is great." He smiled. "Doing pretty well in school, the word of God for youth night was amazi—"

"Namjoon, how are you?" She cut him off and conversed with the taller one.

"It's alright." He responded shortly.

Now they were all put in an awkward atmosphere. It was rare to have that, especially since the trio were best friends. But Mina was added into it as she didn't like it one bit.

Before more awkwardness came along, Jungkook said that she made chicken katsu curry. She offered the two and they dug into her dish, completely wiping the pan.

"Mina, that was great." Jimin thanked.

Namjoon licked the pan clean and chugged down a beer before speaking, "It was very delicious. What did you do to make it so flavorful?"