21. The Familiar Turned Her into a Bicth

The first day back at Wennale didn't go exactly as planned for Amethyst.

Even though she reunited with her loved ones, she also brought outsiders specifically Jungkook and it slowly turned into a disaster.

"Who the fuck is this?" Jungkook exclaimed as he threw the platter on the ground.

"That is an expensive platter..." Seokjin commented.

"Who the damn is this frail ass specimen?" Hoseok scoffed as he scrutinized the human. "Ahh, okay. I see who you are. You're quite the obsessive possessive kind. In other words, you're a crazy bitch."

"What the hell?" The human complained. "Wh—"

The warlock smirked and replied, "Jeon Jungkook, aged twenty-two, goes to university, best friends with Park Jimin and Kim Namjoon, a lover boy, self-proclaimed scholar, wanted to grow up and be a sp—"

"Okay, I get it!" Jungkook interrupted him.

"I swear Hoseok and his clairvoyance," Seokjin muttered. "Children now is not t—"

"I'm Hoseok, Ami's best friend." Hoseok introduced himself as he pulled Ami by the waist, gluing her to his side. "And I won't let a stupid human talk down upon me!"

Ami butted in, "Uh, Hoseok, I do—"

"I work out nearly every day for three hours. I don't care if you're a damn warlock, I can beat your boney ass to fucking Australia!"

"I'd like to see you try." The young warlock chuckled darkly. He then disappeared from his spot then reappeared by Taehyung."If you can catch me, you incompetent wanker."

"Oh, shit. This is what I like to see." Taehyung smiled, enjoying his front row seat to the chaos as he leaned back into his chair.

Seokjin tried to interject, "Children, you must st—"

"I don't fucking know what you said and meant but I don't think it's a compliment!" Jungkook quickly scanned over to the kitchen to find his weapon. The first thing he saw was a wooden spoon so he snatched the item from the counter. Ready to battle the warlock, Jungkook chased after Hoseok while raising the spoon. Hoseok kept teleporting like it was nothing.

"Stop teleporting! Be a man and fight me, hoe!" The human commanded. He targeted where Hoseok was and was about to whack him, but the warlock teleported again.

"Being a man means having testicles." Hoseok laughed. "Clearly I see it missing considering your behavior."

"You have that dick scanner too?" The player yelled. "I'm gonna beat the warlock outt—"

"Oh, for wicked's sake, enough!" Seokjin yelled as he motioned his two pointer fingers away.

Within a second, Hoseok and Jungkook flew into the walls and slammed against the elegant wallpaper. They groaned in pain as they plunged onto the floor after being five meters high. Hoseok couldn't use his powers since Seokjin negated them while Jungkook couldn't feel his toes.

"Yay, that was fun!" Taehyung clapped his hands.

It was the next day and the humans recovered from their symptoms. Everyone gathered for supper at the dining room, prepared and cooked by the Grand Warlock himself.

Clearly, there was still tension between Hoseok and Jungkook, unknown to the rest of the humans since Hoseok was introduced to them as Ami's childhood best friend.

They liked him, preferably Yoongi which was surprising since the warlock had a bright and fun-loving personality whilst the quiet mutt looked bored all the time.