28. Look! It's a Flying Jimin!!

Charging down the softly lit corridor while putting back their normal clothes, Ami and Jungkook followed the shouting from outside the building.

They would have come out earlier...but there were a few things that needed to be done.

"Come on, work faster!" Amethyst criticized Jungkook's efforts as she quickly put on her shirt. "An elf can beat their meat faster than that!"

"I'm trying! I'm even thinking of your bewitched body!" Jungkook cried out as he stimulated himself. She already did a spell to lubricate himself, but he still was nowhere near ejaculating.

The witch helped him by casting a spell to put on his shirt and encouraging (it was more scaring him) to finish soon.

She buttoned her skirt and slid into her shoes before going up to him, "Jungkook, fucking climax right now."

"I can't." He said as he aggressively stroked himself. "It's not my fault I have excellent stamina. You should be lucky." He smiled cheekily towards the grimacing witch.

"Shut up, Cockhead." She snapped back. "Let me do it already!"

Though he did reach his peak, Amethyst was rather harsh on his phallus and made him wince in pain from how tight she gripped him. But enjoyed it because it was from her.

They ran through the main room, seeing the destruction that occurred here. Tables broke in half, Chairs were destroyed, and shards of glass scattered on the floor.

Scraps of blood led to the outside. No one was in here; it seems that everyone and everything that happened was in the center of Naameth.

The two pushed through the doors, revealing the chaos.

The succubi were either losing blood on the floor, assisting their kind, or fighting an attacker. Many of the demons were injured and angry as fuck. Amethyst grew concerned about what was happening and how it happened.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was completely lost and scared shitless as he tried to find his friends.

"Ami, look." The player tapped on her shoulder before he pointed.

She followed his fingers to see a warlock, a mutt, and two humans running around yelling like idiots in fear.

Ah, of course, they would act like this.

Eisheth popped out of nowhere from their peripheral vision and rapidly reported, "Young witch, you must hide. We have intruders." She flew away to fight.

The two bolted to their panicked friends.

"Calm the fuck down and hide!" The witch grabbed Hoseok and Jimin by the collar while the other three followed behind and hid in the middle of two buildings.

They crouched down near boxes to be invisible as possible.

"Hyungs, what's going on?" Jungkook asked.

"I-I-I don't know." Yoongi breathed out as he shivered in fear. "It happened all too quickly. One minute we waited for you guys to do your vacuum seal, double gorilla twist, shlop shlop combo, then the next we were attacked."

"Lilith took us to the back of the building for safety while they fought them off," Namjoon informed as he held his chest to support his breathing.

"But it did not help you shits from screaming your asses off." Ami leered at the humans. "You do realize that it will only attract the attackers to kill us." Then she glared at her best friend. "You too, Hobi!"

"Sorry, too busy being terrified while you were getting pounced on!" Hoseok snapped back.

"Then what do you suppose we do? Sit with our legs crossed and recite hymns??" Jimin asked rhetorically with aggravation in his tone. "Although that does sound nice..."