9. Playdates with the Trio

Yoongi and Ami were miserable.

They spent their time with the Stupid Trio in and out of school. It was painful for two introverts to socialize with a loud obnoxious bunch. Though they were uninterested in anything they said, the two continued to stay with them to keep their secrets.

Sometimes, they wanted to say fuck it and let Ami incinerate their asses.

Namjoon and Jimin bothered Yoongi the most. They called him up late at night, invited him to Jimin's apartment, and attempted to make food for him (of which Yoongi complained that it was salty but he still ate it). With the power of patience on his side, Yoongi pushed through the shenanigans of the duo. They grew fond of their quiet elder and even called him 'Hyung' to show how close they've gotten.

Despite missing his loner status, Yoongi felt okay with them.

But Ami and Jungkook were a total nightmare.

The hopeless romantic smothered and did skinship a little too much with the witch. He attempted to hug her, rub their cheeks together, and kissed her forehead. It always ended with Ami yelling at him and threatening to throw fireballs, which also did happen on occasion.

Ami figured that Jungkook liked her but didn't know how excessive it was, especially when she hung out with Yoongi. She even called him out on it, but Jungkook would sweet-talk his way back on her 'good' side, air quotes on good. She hated every minute of it yet managed to put up with it.

But the witch still burned his ass with every chance she had.

It was lunchtime and they were all in the cafeteria. They sat in the corner of the space where Yoongi usually sat to avoid any mishaps from happening. All but Yoongi asked her more about the mythical realms.

"So werewolves exist?" Jimin asked and Ami nodded.

"Is there such a thing as vampires?" Namjoon asked and the witch hummed.

"Was it you that made Suji throw up and soil herself?" Jungkook asked.

The girl laughed menacingly, "She had it coming pushing me to the ground like she was some boss. Never mess with me."

"Why are you asking her all these questions?" Yoongi rolled his eyes as he sipped his coffee.

"All that I didn't believe is actually true." The smart one shook his head incredulously. "I can't fathom the fact that it's real!"

"What is so hard to believe?" Ami wondered. "Has the evidence I have given not been enough for that cranium of yours?"

"It is but like..." Namjoon replied. "The Salem Witch Trials in the States! Explain that!"

"Ahh, you humans are truly ignorant." She rolled her eyes before smirking. "Like I said, witches do not necessarily choose to come to Earth and we were certainly not involved in that stupid time period."

"My Halmeoni told me that witches did come to Earth in the past," Yoongi informed. "And stayed to live."

The witch nodded, "It was a dark time when it happened. Maybe I can meet your Halmeoni some time."

"She actually wants to meet you." The loner grinned. "She wants to meet a full blood like her. It's been a while." He puts his hand on her shoulder, giving it a good squeeze. Somehow it calmed her down.

Cue Jungkook's jealousy.

"Hey, Buttercup." Jungkook leaned his head on her shoulder. Ami rolled her eyes and turned to face the annoying doe-eyed freak. "Let's all go out to the mall and watch a movie!"