23. Handsome Weak Young Boys

Will be triple updating this week because today is my birthday :3 (09/15/20)

~

For the past days, Amethyst has been avoiding any of them. She refused to see them, talk to them, and breathe in their presence.

She wanted to be alone and do what she wanted. She began developing a plan to track the goblins down and stop them at once.

She learned and accepted to use what she had as an average witch. Though she didn't have many powers or her wings, she still had her efficient magic and a determined drive.

In her mind, she thanked Jungkook for making her realize that her flaws are also her strengths. She may not be the strongest, but with a positive attitude and hard work, she could achieve anything.

She also had incredible charm. She thanked her father for giving her a beautiful face. It was a perk for the daughter of Worldwide Handsome Seokjin.

While she did her own thing, the men tried their best to talk or be in the same space as Ami. At every attempt, she'd transport somewhere else in the coven to the point where they lost her and gave up until the next day. Though they thought they were one step closer, the young witch was five steps ahead.

The men gathered in the kitchen for breakfast. Seokjin sat quietly and ate while the rest engaged in a conversation.

"We have wings as more of an accessory, but we do use them. We just hide them after the Umbra era." Taehyung explained to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Why is there white or black magic?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, and voodoo magic too?" Namjoon added in.

"Voodoo is a type of ancient magic that we don't learn. Also, there's no such thing as white or black magic." The guardian scoffed. "Why would we segregate magic? That's stupid. All types of magic are the same magic."

"Then why is there the differentiation?"

"Humans typically depict us as evil and ugly but we really aren't, like, come on, look at me? We have connections with Heaven and Hell, angels and demons. We're more neutral, we really don't give a fuck."

"So you have the power of transfiguration and shapeshift?" Jimin asked Hoseok.

The warlock nodded, "It's fun to do sometimes but it does get me into trouble."

Jungkook hummed as he shoved cereal into his mouth before speaking up, "Huh...have you ever shapeshifted your penis before?"

Seokjin's eyes grew and dropped his utensils. He silenced the entire table as tranquility roamed in the air.

"Do you hear that?" Seokjin asked but no one heard so he sounded like mental.

His eyes illuminated a golden tone as he waved his hands over his plate. He sensed something. He sensed his daughter.

"Taehyung, go to the bathroom on the second floor, third door on the right, under the sink." He commanded. Taehyung nodded, immediately, the guardian transported there.

Grand Warlock's eyes gleamed once more and lingered his hands over his Bean Tartar before speaking once again, "Hoseok, she's now on the third floor, fourth door on the left, under the second bed on the left." Without question, Hoseok vanished.

The humans and Seokjin waited until they both came back, but alas, they came empty-handed.

"Fucking bitch ran away again," Taehyung grumbled, biting into his toast.