1. What Happens in Lunch Time, Stays in Lunch Time

Jungkook scanned Mina from head to toe.

He observed how she presented herself. Her aura seemed so bright and bubbly from her introduction, which gave the assumption of how sweet she is.

He noticed the clothes and accessories she used. It matched her as she wore a gorgeous eggplant-colored wrap dress that ended a little above her knees. She had on dainty bracelets, but what stood out were her necklaces.

She had two necklaces on. One was a black chained choker with a purple gem in the middle while the other was a fairly large gold coin pendant.

It seemed rather unusual, but it didn't bother Jungkook one bit.

He wanted to know her, wanted to talk to her, wanted to spend time with her.

Most importantly, he wanted to love her.

"Pick any seat you like. I don't care." The professor shrugged her off.

As Mina checked for any available seat, Namjoon and Jimin saw an expression on Jungkook that was very familiar.

"Oh, no." Jimin frowned.

The hopeless romantic pulled the seat next to him aggressively that shocked the entire classroom including the new girl.

She stared at him with innocence and grinned shyly.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

"You can sit next to me." He smirked.

Jeon Jungkook never gets nervous. He knows how to reel a girl in with confidence and ease.

She nodded, "Okay."

-

Jungkook couldn't concentrate on the entire class session. He kept glancing at Mina, which she didn't seem to care one bit. She was too focused on the lesson to even see him.

Since he was closer, he noticed how long her lashes were or how she scrunched her nose as she sniffed.

He was completely head over heels.

Once class ended, Mina shoved her things in her bag and left the classroom quickly. But not without the hopeless romantic following her.

"Hey, Mina!" He caught up and walked beside her. She turned towards his way and he smiled at the way she looked at him. "It's great to have you in the class. My name's Jungkook by the way."

She reached her hand out and smiled, "Nice to meet you, Jungkook."

The boy grabbed her hand in return and he felt like sparks came out of their touch. He felt like this was on its way to a good start.

That is until she dropped their handshake and continued walking.

Jungkook shook himself out of his trance and followed her once again. "You look beautiful. I love your outfit. It's very unique."

"Why thank you." She replied, almost like a question. "Uhhh..." She glanced at him as she walked. "I like your boots. Very eye-catching to say the least."

"You're very eye-catching." He grinned as he knew that those words would affect her.

She stopped her tracks and faced him with big adorable eyes.

He then raised an eyebrow as he didn't see her blushing or getting all flustered. She only smiled and inhaled deeply before putting her hand on his shoulder, which only caught him by surprise.

"Oh, Jungkook, you are sweet." She giggled. "But do not do that."

That's when the stupid boy assumed that he fell in love.