Fun Facts: Process of Mystery Girl

Hey guys,

Not sure why but I wanted to share with you how I made Mystery Girl. This is how my brain works and some facts might intrigue you. If not, I have a final announcement tomorrow (hint, hint)

.

.

.

There's always player Jungkook, cruel Jungkook, tsundere Jungkook from the MANY that I read so I was like damn, lemme make him a hopeless romantic sap and make girls run away from him.

.

Amethyst was originally named Yoojin (because SeokJIN)

Her nickname was supposed to be Misty because I thought it was cuter but realize Ami is gorgeous ;)

.

Jungkook and Amethyst's song is Crazy for You by Madonna. The reason being is that even if Ami is stubborn and always angry towards Jungkook, she does have strong emotions and attraction to him. With the lyrics, "touch me once and you'll know it's true," witches are sensitive...they show their raw emotions to it...

.

Hoseok was originally warlock in command while Taehyung was the best friend. I switched back and forth to the two and decided with what you read. I kinda wanted Hoseok to be evident and have a bit more spotlight...also something about Taehyung being in leadership...it hits. Plus him as a no-chill older brother-like figure/ guardian is hilarious.

.

I researched a lot of witchcraft and spells (I may have freaked out my FBI agent). A lot of Wicca popped up on my searches and I worked my way into creating Wennale and Welic through that. Spells were hard to make LOL I made up the names and realms through random words that sounded cool.

.

Ami was always a weak witch but I planned on not going further into it because I just wanted the story to be funny all throughout. But I did it because it gave her more depth in her character and growth. It gave more words and meaning to the story and her dilemma.

Also the way she spoke was hard because she doesn't use contractions (if you noticed)

.

I wasn't planning on keeping her witch status a secret until chapter 6 but I thought it would be fun to keep you guys curious LMAO

.

I made this story when I was in quarantine like in April because all I did was read and wait until I graduated.

.

I wanted to involve magic or fantasy for once. I was like into reading a lot of fantasy, which rarely happens with fanfics, and I thought about it one night and planned out the storyline chapter by chapter. (Yes, I plan the chapters beforehand so I know what to write and make the plot make sense)

It was fun making the process because I was like how can incorporate a witch into this? Why does it have to be a witch? But I just went with it because of the powers and spells. Also, the whole witch expectations from humans I wanted to void and say YOU'RE WRONG.

.

Jimin wasn't supposed to be religious. I did it for giggles...perhaps a possible spin off but we won't get into that

.

But most of the characters and how I incorporated them into the story stayed the same, there were no drastic changes.

.

Yoongi was not supposed to have powers but he was still a warlock, again, it added more depth in his character.

.

Towards the end, I randomly made Ami inherit force field just for the heck of it. Satanic Calling was originally her asking the devil to help her out, not necessarily a power but I threw that in as well.

.

Some of the reasons why I made the storyline was because I wanted the encounters like Chapter 17 with the renegade trolls and Chapter 25 to 27 with succubi to happen. I thought about those ideas first WAYYY before making the plot

.

Last but certainly not least, I may or may not have a new story ready for you...would you like to know what it is about? Well, wait until tomorrow hehe.

One last hint: He's my bias and looks like a tiger/winter bear.