39. Here Comes The Climax

Cries of terror and outrage domed Wennale. Creatures and magical beings showered around the area. The wings of warlocks and witches were protruded out of their back with wands and swords locked in their hands.

Nothing like this was ever seen in a long time. Their expressions were ferocious, not standing back down. They protected their realm even if it meant sacrificing their life.

During the first half of the war, Seokjin and his jaguar familiar were killing off their opponents. Taehyung rode his tiger familiar while stabbing them one by one.

They were battling against the greater evil. For once, darkness came into the Jin era.

Now Taehyung stabbed Dory's shoulders, sliced his stomach, cut his hair off, snipped off his fingers, and he was still alive.

Dory's mouth was bloodied in seaweed color. His breathing was stabilized, organs were functioning, his vision was clear.

When the goblin was about to knife the guardian in half, Taehyung ducked and speared through Doty's wounded abdomen.

He pulled his weapon out, hoping Dory would finally die but alas, motherfucker was standing.

"Why won't you die?" A beaten Taehyung puffed as he wiped his own blood off his cheek.

"Stupid, I'm the Gobin in Command. You can't kill me." Dory laughed cynically before swinging his blade at Taehyung.

Taehyung survived the attack but Dory came off too fast for him and aimed at his thighs. The goblin's weapon penetrated through his skin. He pulled the sword out as the guardian's cry echoed Wennale.

Though in the air, Dory pushed Taehyung down to the concrete ground, impacting the floor.

His thigh and wings were in ache as Taehyung ripped his shirt and applied pressure to his wound. He felt hurt but refused to be defended by a nasty-looking semen-smelling goblin.

"Told you, you can't kill me." Dory pulled his sword up in a downwards position.

Before he could ultimately kill Taehyung, the guardian did what he knew best.

Taehyung dug his foot into Dory's balls.

On impact, Dory dropped to the concrete holding what's left of his balls in his hands. The goblin wailed the throbbing as he struggled to keep his form straight.

Taehyung took this chance to grab his sword off the ground and jammed it into Dory's chest, instantly killing him. He pushed it deeper into the goblin's skin until he looked like a kabob.

The guardian shifted the blade but slicing the top part of his body in a vertical position. The sword was free from the creature while the carcass dropped to the floor.

The envy-colored blood distributed everywhere as it drained out of the goblin's body.

A panting Taehyung with a wounded thigh nodded in satisfaction and limped away from the scene.

-

Jungkook be making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches left and right as he zapped his magic at the remaining goblins.

That also means Unicorn is having a gourmet meal.

The two arrived at Wennale when more of the goblins found them. While Unicorn stormed through the realm, luring the mighty creatures, Jungkook cast the spells turning them into PB&Js.

Once they wiped out all the goblins they saw, Unicorn would feast on them.

It was alright, Uni wasn't getting full because it was using its energy to run.