20. Welcome to Wennale

Amethyst heard the sounds of her people murmuring and going about with their day. Other creatures such as fairies and gnomes walked through the Wennale street. She felt a big weight leave her shoulders as she felt relaxed and be able to be herself again. She gazed in happiness, glad that she was back home.

She turned back to the men and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Namjoon looked ill, Jimin ran towards a bush to throw up, Yoongi had the biggest smile on his face with blood-shot eyes, and Jungkook seemed completely fine until he spoke.

"I'm craving French fries." He licked his lips in hunger.

She didn't know what was happening but realized Taehyung did mention that there were symptoms for humans when entering through portals.

"Ami!" A voice called out. She turned her head to see Taehyung, in full flesh, running up to her. He hugged and spun her before he greeted, "Welcome back!"

"Amethyst!" Another voice appeared.

Her attention went towards the other figure coming up. His black cape accentuated his broad shoulders, making him robust and longer despite he was the same height as Taehyung. Though he was matured and older, his face was blessed with everlasting youth. His coffee-toned eyes, the symmetrical nose, the supple glowing skin, the silky smooth hair, and full blush-toned lips matched the young witch. His pupils gleamed as he saw his daughter once again.

"Daddy!" She jumped into his arms. She really did miss her father, there hasn't been a day on Earth where she wasn't thinking about him and how he was. He was in charge of an entire realm while also worrying about his little daughter in a different dimension.

"My little girl." He squeezed her tightly before setting her down on her feet. "Oh, how I missed you so much. You're still as beautiful as me as I remembered. You're so skinny; you must eat. Has human food made you starve?"

"Buttercup, who's he?" Their father-daughter moment was interrupted by the mere human just standing there with his fists on each side. Jealousy was in his eyes, but it was there for no reason.

"That's the human I told you about," Taehyung whispered into the Grand Warlock's ears.

"Ahh, I see." The Grand Warlock grinned before he stepped forward to the humans. The humans came back together and stared at the newcomer. "Welcome to Wennale."

"Yeah, I heard that already. Who are you?" Jungkook growled, forgetting to not fight with anyone because he'll die.

The warlock merely laughed and smiled, "Child, I am the Grand Warlock also known as Amethyst's father." Jungkook regretted his words. He was gonna die right then and there. "But you can just call me Seokjin."

"I'm sorry for my actions, Mr. Magic Sir!" Jungkook dropped down on his knees and bowed at the man. "Thank you for birthing a gorgeous daughter."

"Nonsense, child. I know how humans can be." Seokjin chuckled. "Although I love the feeling of being bowed to, please get up."

The hopeless romantic stood back up and dusted himself.

"I see other humans as well." The Grand Warlock shifted his eyes towards the rest.

"Oh my, I'm gonna throw up again." Jimin gagged before going back to the bush he marked.

"My nose is stuffy." Namjoon pouted, pushing his lower lip out.

"Holy shit, is that sphinx?" Yoongi giggled, pointing at the creatures.

"The one that threw up is Jimin." Amethyst pointed, listing them down. "The one that looks sick is Namjoon." She pointed to the tallest. "The one that looks intoxicated is Yoongi, he is also one-fourth warlock." She pointed at the laughing boy. "And the one that was about to fight you is Jungkook."

"I see they're experiencing the symptoms." Seokjin nodded.

"What are the symptoms?" Ami asked.

"When traveling through portals, mortals experience nausea, feeling high, throwing up, and wanting French fries," Taehyung informed.

"Do you have fries, Sir Seokjin?" Jungkook asked unashamedly.

"I have everything prepared. Please follow us to our coven." Seokjin motioned the group to follow him to his house.

Jungkook walked behind his future father-in-law. Ami grabbed onto Namjoon and Yoongi as they were completely out of it. Yoongi was distracted by every creature that flew and Namjoon sniffled his nose. Meanwhile, Taehyung halted Jimin over his shoulder and ran before the human was about to throw up again.

-

The witch and warlocks aided the affected humans. Jimin had a cot inside the bathroom just in case he retched again, which he did. Namjoon had a cool, damp washcloth on his forehead and rested on the pullout couch. Yoongi ate cereal while watching cartoons to entertain his mind (the cereal was actually fried leaves). Jungkook had a course meal of fries for him to eat in the dining room.

As the humans were recovering, the powerful beings stayed in the kitchen as Ami ate a home-cooked meal while the warlocks drank bean tartar, an equivalent to coffee.

"How are you, honey? I've missed you." Seokjin asked. "I know everything but I want to know how you're feeling."

"Father, I am glad to be back home." The young witch smiled. "Earth was an experience...I was responsible and independent until the trolls happened."

Seokjin smiled as he pinched her cheeks. "So you were and you made friends...they just all happened to be males."

"Hey, it was not my fault!" She whined, pouting her lips.

"I'm just teasing, honey." He laughed. "I know how you are."

"Plot twist, she has an orgy with them." Taehyung sipped on his drink.

She slammed her hands on the table, "Shut up, Taehyung. Do not make me burn you!"

"Do not make me burn you!" He mocked her in a dumb condescending voice. "Oh look, I'm Ami. I'm a witch. I have an eighty-one-centimeter chest."

"I will twist your thumb dick—" She threatened but her father meddled.

"Children, enough." Seokjin calmed them down. "Amethyst, you haven't been here a day and you two are already fighting."

"He started it!" "She started it!" They said in unison, pointing at each other.

"I don't care who started it. Don't make me turn you two into lovers so you can make up."

"Ew." The young beings groaned in disgust.

"Anyways," Seokjin shifted the topic. "Ami, I heard you learned two more Wonders. Oh, I'm so proud."

"Thank you, Father. I appreciate it." She replied. "I was questioning my ability for a while."

"Hey, like I said, I'll always be proud of you regardless. Whether you have one or all, you are still my daughter, as pretty and strong as ever." The Grand Warlock reassured her, knowing how much she struggled with her witch status.

"Ami!" A joyful voice yelled from outside.

She smiled in excitement as she got up from the table and sped towards the door. Once she opened it, she got lifted and carried around with strong arms. They carried her back to the kitchen where everyone stayed. She hugged her best friend tightly before getting off of him.

"My child has many male friends...and it concerns me." Seokjin pinched the bridge of his nose in distress.

"You surrounded her by them," Taehyung commented, taking another sip.

"Hobi!" She said as she jumped, her hands interlocking with her best friend's.

"Buttercup, I need mo—" Jungkook arrived at the kitchen with his empty platter when he saw his beloved witch holding hands with another man.

"Who the fuck is this?"