19. Now Boarding Portal Airlines

"You must come back to Wennale."

"Okay." Amethyst nodded.

"Excellent, now we s—"

"No!" Jungkook shouted, gathering everyone's attention towards him. He ran by her side and hugged her. "You can't leave me."

"Cockhead..." The young witch said lowly.

Their eyes met and she sensed sadness swallowing his mood. She broke their contact as she glanced at Taehyung before coming back to the hopeless romantic.

Now was not the time to burn him, she thought. She only sighed as she excused herself, tugging onto the player to follow her. They reached the kitchen where they were all alone.

"Jungkook," She began. "I need to leave."

"No, you can't leave!" He protested. "You'll get hurt if you go back."

"If I do not leave, the goblins will come here. Not only will I get killed with no support, humans...Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Halmeoni, you...will all suffer." She argued back. "Like my father said, we should not have mortals involved with our issues."

"But..." He pulled her by the arm, bringing her close. "What about us? You know I like you."

She heard his heart breaking but she had to push through, "I told you, you should not like me. Possibilities like this could happen!"

"Buttercup, you seem upset and your opinions are probably hazed. Come on, let's talk in the shower. Maybe that'll help." Jungkook suggested.

"Can you not, please?!"

"B-but—"

"Jungkook, living here was only temporary." She shuts him down.

He stayed in silence, unable to think of anything to reason back. His heart was hurting. But it was for the best.

"What if he came?"

The duo's heads snapped back to the man behind the rich baritone voice. Taehyung leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and a stupid smirk on his face. From top to bottom, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin popped their heads in to hear what was happening. Meanwhile, Halmeoni Min sat comfortably in the living room, minding her business.

"Were you listening to everything we were saying?" Ami yelled. "You son of a witch!"

"Don't yell and not expect us to hear." The guardian rolled his eyes. "Also I love knowing your Korean drama with this human."

"Shut up, Taehyung!"

"What do you mean if I come?" Jungkook questioned.

"I mean come to Wennale." Taehyung simply shrugged. "It's not like humans didn't come to our realm before.

"We have no records of mortals..."

Taehyung smiled vilely, "That's what you think, little witch."

"You are fucking gross!" She groaned in disgust.

"The only thing is that humans tend to catch symptoms once they arrive in Wennale." The guardian pointed out. "Nothing major, it's just symptoms."

"So can I?" Jungkook gasped in awe. Ami's eyes grew and shook her head. She wanted to stop this but another annoying idiot beat her to it.

"Can we come as well?" Jimin asked. "The Lord is giving us an opportunity to go beyond."

Everyone glanced back at the religious individual, not knowing what to say.