1

You smile as your palm touch your swollen stomach. Ever since you began showing symptoms of being pregnant you couldn't help but be overjoyed.

But that aside, you were always under supervision as you may be in need of help.

You only needed to wait for 2 months before you give birth to your baby. You had always anxiously stood by the window, the words of your mother telling you that giving birth hurts a lot made her scared.

Giggling you sing to your belly, you and your husband always wished for a boy. The people on your estate always said that he or she would be handsome as you and and your husband had good genes. To your good looks and your husband's brains they thought he'd be a perfect child.

"My sweet sweet baby, mommy loves you so much!, so don't mind daddy" you say, your marriage with (h/n) was only political. Since both your families had high positions, they offered alliance by marrying you both off with each other.

Years of being together you had grown to like h/n, you could even say love him. But you knew he only liked you as a friend.

"My lady, have you decided what you'd name young master?" A maid asks you.

Nodding at her you grin and replies.

"If he's a boy, then Muzan. If it's a girl, then (whatever name)"

The maid nods and smiles happily at you, every one loved you as they knew you to be kind and loving unlike h/n who was picky at friends and is cold to the ones he just met.

"That's a beautiful name my lady"

"Thank you-- aah!"

You screamed, you grasped the the chair's handle as the pain had came from your belly.

"What's wrong my lady?!" She asks, she immediately rushes to your side and orders the other maids to call a doctor.

As you shiver in pain, you felt something wet slide down your leg. Your e/c eyes widened, you grab your maid's arm.

"M-my water broke!"

Her mouth went wide and nods, she then helps you up and leads you to your soft bed.

As you laid there You were anxious and curious as to how the baby was ready to go outside.

"But this is too early?! Is there something wrong with my baby?! But it's 2 months early!"

You pant and scream as the pain worsened. Hearing the door open you hear.

"My lady! Please try to push!"

You open your legs and do as the lady told you to.

"I hope nothing is wrong with my baby"

An hour of painful pushing, you finally let out the child you dearly cared for.

Raising your head despite wanting to sleep.

"W-where's my ba-baby?" You ask.

"Why isn't my baby crying?!"

You panic as you haven't heard the baby's cries, you started hyperventilating. The maids rush to you and tried to calm you down.

The doctor walks to you with a bundle on her arms, her expression just screamed uncertainty.

"Where's my baby?!"

"...m-my lady, it seems that the baby is weak! His heart stops at random times. It seems that he won't survive long" she informs you.

Tears fall from your face, your hurt broke at the possibility of losing your first son.

Finally, exhaustion caught up to you and darkness then surrounds you.