Not this title~

Sighing, she leaned into her palm and stared at the near death of the hashira. The other new demons would immediately be eating him...which would give them strength...

Sighing yet again. "I'll just...

...kill him...No?"

"Oh my, are you planning to kill him, my lady?" Douma asks as he fanned himself.

Y/n leaned into her pillows, " I am...though if someone manages to change my mind...that's a different story..." She spoke before sighing.

Douma claps his hands happily and raised his hand, "Ooh! Me Me me!" He exclaimed

"What is it, Douma?" She asks, crossing her leg over the other.

"Gyomei-dono is very powerful noh? Even when we ate an arm of yours,but he managed to keep up a good fight!" He states, looking at the panting pillar.

"If you turn him into a demon...he'd be a great and powerful demon" Douma smirked, maliciously.

Y/n stared at them and thought about it. "Well...It is true...but...What would Himejima want?"

Hopping down her piles of pillows, she softly lands infront of the nearly corpse of the rock pillar.

Crouching infront of him, her stare on him softened.

Running her hands on his her black hair, she leaned in.

"Say...do you want to become a demon?" She whispered to his ear.

She saw him freeze and forced his words, "N-never in my l-life will I become a d-demon!" He fumed through his teeth.

He glared at her while the blood of his trickled down his chin. Y/n sighs and pats his head.

Smiling, she chuckles "Don't worry... I'll never force anyone who has a lot of respect for the dear Ubuyashiki" she spoke before walking away.

"You can eat him now"

Once that was said, the 5 new demons rushed past her and went straight to the bloodied pillar.

The crunch of his bones along with his groans of pain sounded the room. When she smelled his near death, he didn't leave without silence...

"Y/N KIBUTSUJI!! YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED!! I PROMISE YOU THAT!" Gyomei shouts before he died.

The three older demons glared at the corpse for the atrocity.

"What the—"

"How...atrocious"

"Stupid"

Y/n stood there silent, at what she just heard. This concerned them.

"My lady! Never mind what he said!" Douma exclaims worriedly

"He...Is wrong..." Kokushibou added.

"What he said means nothing, he lost anyway " Akaza stated.

When they didn't get a response from the female, they got worried. They thought that she maybe got disturbed by the statement of the rock pillar. You weren't acting like yourself after all.

Y/n stood there...quiet. Her thought processed on what he just said. "How foolish" she thought before going up to her throne like pillow. Her hands clenched and slowly relaxed, she needed to calm down.

As she softly sat down, she closed her eyes in an attempt to connect to Muzan.

"Muzan, where are the one's I asked for?" She asked, she wanted to get her hands on both Zenitsu and Yushiro.