12

"Tengen-sama  don't mind me. Just go ahead. You probably heard the sound a while ago. The demons is going on a rampage" Hinatsuru weakly tells him, her body in his hold.

"You sure your ok?" He asked her, worry in his voice.

"Yes.. I'm very sorry for being not of any use"

She realized that Warabihime-oiran was the demon, but could not make a move.

The demon was already very suspicious of her due to Y/n hinting this to Daki.

She drank poison and pretended to fall sick. In an effort to get of the Kyogoku house. But before she left, Warabihime-oiran gave her a sash.

The goal was... to observe her and kill her. So if something ever happened, she could quickly put an end to Hinatsuru.

"You don't need to do anything anymore. Once the antidote takes effect. Get out of Yoshiwara. Understood?" Uzui tells his wife

"Okay" she cries, her tears falling down her cheeks as he embraces her.

Back to Tanjiro and Daki...

"These bugs are an eyesore. What was that sound? What are they doing? Where? Ogimoto house, huh. And now Hinatsuru" Daki mumbles, Tanjiro stared at the upper moon while she talked to herself.

She then places a hand on her hip.
"How many of you came here? Four?" She sassily asks the demon slayer.

"Not saying" he replies.

"Tell me the truth, I could let you live--

"Ara ara~"

Both Tanjiro and Daki glanced at the newcomer. There stood, on the roof, Y/n. Her black hair fluttered as the wind blew and her red plum eyes shined through the moonlight.

Tanjiro chokes as the powerful aura and scent that Y/n let out.

"What's this?! Is she an upper moon too?! But --

Suddenly, a familiar scent came to his nose. The same scent Enmu had when they fought.

"She has the same scent as the paper in his pocket! Rui also had the same scent on him!!" Tanjiro thought, his hand trembled in fear. He couldn't defeat an upper moon now and he possibly can't defeat two.

His eyes then scanned her, his eyes widening.
"I-is this the one Rui was talking about?! She looks exactly like Muzan! What was her name again?....

...it was Y/n right?..."

"Are you really letting him off the hook that easily my dear?" Y/N's velvety voice speaks out.

"Of course not my lady!"yelled Daki, her voice changed as well as her aura.

Y/n smiles, her eyes then looks at the Tanjiro. He feels a chill run up his spine, the way she stared at him made him shiver.

"You have his earings,  how wonderful" she marvelled, her eyes trained on the hanafunda earings.

Y/n giggles, she then sat on the roof and waves her hand at Daki.

"Continue, don't mind me" she insisted.

He didn't let his eyes go away from her figure despite having her say the fight will continue. Y/n notices this and stared back at him. Her expression relaxes as she smiled at him.

"We clashed a little just now, and your blade is already chipped. Whoever forged that thing must be really a crappy blacksmith" Daki jokes, her finger pointing at his sword.