8

As the sun goes down and the moon comes up. The three demons had arrived in the red district. Their clothes different and set into their arranged acts.

"You look so beautiful my dear Daki!" Y/n gushes, her eyes sparkling as she stared at Daki's beauty.

The facade of Daki being oiran suited her perfectly due to her having an experience when she was still a human.

"You are flattering me too much my lady" Daki blushes.

"But it's true! Your beauty is unlike any other!"

"But you posses more beauty than me my lady!" She retorts.

"Ha! I'm older than you my dear! I'm old as the land or soil!" Y/n laughs. The thought of her being beautiful made her laugh.

Ever since she got the mark of the curse when she was human, she feared her own reflection and hated it, saying that no one would love a face like a monster's.

"Then can I dress you up?" The white haired declares.

"..."

Daki, realizing that she may have overstepped her boundaries immediately became nervous.

"A-ah! I apologize my lady! I have overstepped--

"Sure"

"What?"

Daki stared at Y/n who smiled warmly at her.
"You can doll me up, it had been years after all"

Hearing this, the younger demon rejoices and quickly went to work.
"I will make you not recognize yourself my lady!" She cheers.

Y/n giggles as she sat on chair that was infront of the mirror.
"I'm looking forward to that, don't disappoint~"

"O-of course!"

Later

After the many make up and hair pulling. Daki had finally dolled up Y/N. The white haired demon was panicking inside every time she tugged a hair too hard or messing up a part but nevertheless she got through.

"Waah!~ You are so beautiful my lady!" She beams, her eyes never saw anyone so beautiful other than Muzan and herself.

"..."

Y/n stared at herself in the mirror for a brief moment but as soon as she did, a brief sight of her old human face appeared. The horrifying curse mark that she loathed so much appeared before her.

Her blood runs cold, her hand shivered.

"Calm d-down, act like you like it!"

She faces the young demoness and forces a strained smile, "I... I don't even recognize myself" Y/n breathes.

Daki smiles brightly and calls Gyutaro.
"Onii-chan!" She calls out as she face the window.

The window  slides open to reveal Gyutaro, he hops into the room and stares at Y/n.

"Who are you?-- WHACK!!

"What was that for?!" He yells as he rub the head that was just hit by his sister.

"That's My lady! You stupid!" She boomed angrily.

"I was just kidding geez... don't need to yell" he mutters.

"What'd  you call me for anyway? Shouldn't I get in your body already?" He states.

"Show My lady around the red district, make sure to stay hidden though and protect her!" She orders.

"What?, why?"

"Shut up and do as I say!" She yells at him  she then pushes him out the window yet again and jogs to Y/n yet again.