2

A/n

Y/n and h/n When they married.
(17) (20)
^
|
same age when she had Muzan, that's why she went somewhat crazy after thinking he lost him. She was so young and the shock destroyed her.

When h/n died.

Y/n= 32 h/n= 35 Muzan=15

5 years passed since H/n's death.

Despite you being Muzan's (about to turn 20) mother, you (37) are always busy with work left by H/n. But that didn't bother you, as long as you could see him alive it was too for you.

Being a lady in her 30's was nothing for you, since you had good genes you still had you flawless beauty which made men from other families ask for your hand. But even if they bribed you, you always rejected them.... Muzan liked this as he didn't anyone whisking away his mother.

"Darling!~ the doctor is coming tomorrow ! He says that this medicine will surely work!" You say cheerfully as you walks to 19 yr old Muzan.

He sighs and rolls his eyes.
"Don't her your hopes up mother, He always say that but it never comes true" he tells her.

She pouts and replies back.
"But I feel it will work this time! I just know it!"

Sighing he just nods. She smiles and pats Muzan's head.

"Geez, your father isn't even tall as you, you got all the good genes" Y/n tells him. Her feet had needed to be pointed up for her to reach him.

He chuckles and pushes her hand down.
"Mother, your just got the beauty and brain genes, you didn't get the height genes" he jokes.

Pouting she crosses her arms.
"Hey! I got the height genes too you know!" She retorts back.

"The dwarf genes"

Gasping Y/n holds her hands on top of her chest.

"You are so mean Darling!, you are reading your poor old mother!" She acts.

Muzan scoffs.
"What do you mean old? You look younger as you grow old"

"Pfft! You dare tease your mother?" Y/n says to Muzan.

Rolling his eyes he points to the gate of the estate.
"I'm just stating facts mother, why do you think old men still ask for your hand in marriage?"

Y/n blushes, and waves him off.
"Oh shush!"

****************

The next day Muzan had his birthday. Since he was a sickly person she never planned a party and only celebrated by themselves.

Soon the doctor came, Y/n smiles brightly but soon rages as he kicks her out of the room saying only him and Muzan can be left in the room.

Not wanting to intrudes she gives up banging on the door and walks away.

________________

Sitting on her office Y/n worked on the paperwork as she had gotten free time.

"I wish the treatment to work, my son had suffered too long" she mutters as she held her hands together

Sighing yet again she hold her head as a headache comes crashing down at her. Gritting her teeth she walked out her office and walked straight to her bed.

Laying down gently you tried to sleep, the headache grew worse but luckily made her sleep.

_______________

The next day comes.

Y/n wakes up but groans as soon as she realizes that the pain in her head stayed.