13

Tanjiro gritted his teeth in anger, the letters that Shinjurou wrote for him played in his head.
His eyes blood red, the blood came from his eyes as if he was crying them. Eyebrows furrowed down as anger covers him.

Daki turned around again and went to walk away. But before she could take a step forward, she was then stopped as something held into her right ankle. She quickly looked down to only see Tanjiro crippling on her ankle.

He then pulls her ankle more, his sword then came forward and trid to slice off her neck. But she reacted quickly and blocked it with her sash.

Daki jumps away from him, her ankle was left on his hand that she forced to be cut off.

"Lives that had been lost will never come back. They won't ever return" he grunted.

Daki grits her teeth and forces her regeneration. Her feet looked like it was never cut off.

"Living breathing creatures. Do not go the way of demons. "

Daki glares at him,

"Why do you take them? Why do you trample on people's lives?"

Y/N's shook, the resemblance of  Yoriichi shone through him, it was only for a split second yet it terrified her. She knew Muzan's cells and blood would react.

"Those words... I've heard them somewhere before"  Daki thought, her hand pressed on her head as she tried to remember.

"WHAT'S SO FUN ABOUT IT? WHAT'S SO ENJOYABLE? WHAT DO YOU THUNK LIVES ARE?" Yoriichi mumbles on her mind,

"Who?-- dunno him" Gyutaro cuts her off from her thoughts.

"Why don't you know?

"How could you forget?"

The figure of Tanjiro and Yoriichi exchanged as they spoke.

"This isn't my memories,it's the cells. It's Muzan-sama's cells.."

Y/N's body shook in fear, sweat dripped down her body as she remembered the day she had met the swordsman. The auto and skills he possessed were like no other.

Her nails dug into her scalp as she gripped into her head. Tears welled up on her eyes as she was shown her memories.

FLASHBACK~~~~

Tweet! Tweet!

Y/n sat on the wooden floor of her given bedroom by Tamayo. It had been days since of her abduction and she still hadn't received word from her precious son, Muzan.

"Is he even searching for me?..."

Her hair was a mess along with her kimono. Her tear stained face was on full display.

"Y...You are my... sunshine... you are my...s-sunshine... you make me ha-happy... when skies are gray... You'll  never... know this... how much...I love you...please don't...take my sunshine... AWAY--SOB!! "

Y/n then sobbed at first, then it became full on tears and cries. She gripped into her kimono as she wailed. Tears fell down into the floor as she cried.

"Why?! W-why?!" She cried out.

She grabs the vase on the small table she had on her room and smashes it on the ground while holding its neck.