30

Despite having his head blown off, Muzan regeneration speed is top charts. In just seconds, his upper body regenteates.

Gyomei went to attack again but Muzan pointed his left hand to him, surprising the pillar.

Black Blood Technique: Chain Of Thorns"
Chains came out of his hand and went straight to Himejima.

"Breath Of The Rock: Igneous Reflection" Himejima swings his weapon around and deflects all thorns.

"YOU BIIIIITCHH!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKAATA-SAMAAA!!!" Sanemi screamed making Y/n glance at his direction. Y/n bit her lip, she can't just lower her strength as Muzan knows her capabilities.

"Oyakata-sama!!" Mitsuri yelled.

"Oyakata-sama" Iguro joins.

"It's Muzan!! Kibutsuji Muzan!! This guy won't die even if you cut his head off!!" Gyomei informed them as he shouts.

"Muzan!!"Tanjiro yelled out angrily as they reached them.

Y/n's heart thumped in pain, she wanted them to succeed yet she hated the fact he's going to die. Tears fell from her face as she clenched her fists. The only thing she can excuse was the pain. She knows that Muzan knows her fear from experiencing pain. The blood seeped through her clothes and dripped from her fingers.

"Breath of the insect: butterfly dance"

Breath of the snake: first form"

"Breath of love: fifth form"

"Breath of water: third form"

"Breath of wind: seventh form"

"DANCE OF THE FIRE GOD: SUNFLOWER LANCE"

All of them attack at once, their breaths ready to kill the damned demon.

Muzan catches the glimpse Y/n's eyes. Seeing it glow, he smirked.

He had secretly gave her blood when she slept. He knew that there are still skills that were buried underneath his mother's capacity. Chuckling he waited.

Y/n's eyes widened, she felt her skill activate, "Wait...!! This is different!!—

TANG!!!

The ground underneath them changes and turned into the one's in the infinity fortress. All of them fall as the doors below their feet opened abruptly.

"YOU SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU COULD CORNER ME?! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL NOW!!" Muzan cackled.

"YOU PATHETIC DEMON SLAYER PESTS! I'M SLAUGHTERING YOU ALL TONIGHT!!"

The thorns that was once embedded on their bodies disappeared. All of them fell.

"You're the one going to hell, Muzan!! You're not getting away! I will defeat you for sure!" Tanjiro fumed.

Muzan peeked at the boy just before they all fell, ""COME AND GET ME! IF YOU CAN, KAMADO TANJIRO!!" Muzzan retorts

Y/n closed her eyes as she fell. The wounds on her body healed quickly due to her regeneration speed and power. "That never happened before...the skill protected Muzan to..."she thought. Frowning , she clicked her tongue "which means, he gave me blood when I didn't know!!"

Hearing another strum, a door appeared right before she fell and landed her to her room. Her body came in contact with the pillows and blankets, softening her fall.

Quickly sitting up, she stumbled to go stand but had trouble as she placed right in the middle of her soft cushions. Groaning in annoyance, she touched her neck. "No!! My necklace's gone! How did it go off?!" She panicked.

Gritting her teeth, she calmed down

Gritting her teeth, she calmed down. Sitting slowly on her pillows, she moved her head back as she closed her eyes. She could hear them all fighting, their positions and strengths.

"One pillar dead, others are still alive. Some are fighting my upper moons and others still running around...Nakime"

===
Nakime stiffens up, "What is it, My lady?" She asked the demoness

"Bring the two lovebirds here in my domain. I'll kill them both. Tamayo's demon will likely attack you, so be careful...you are the heart of this place" she tells upper moon 4.

Nakime nods and plucked her biwa

===

Her rapidly beating heart calms down

Her rapidly beating heart calms down. Breathing in and out slowly, she opened her eyes.

"If the necklace's gone... the treaty's invalid...which means...

...I can kill them"

==================
=========
====
=

A door appears before Mitsuri and Iguro. The door brimmed with red spider lilies. The aura they felt was unlike any other,it was the same as Muzan's.

Mitsuri glanced nervously at Iguro who blushed slightly at the closeness.

"S-Shall we go I-in?"she timidly asked the boy.

Iguro stared at her before turning to the door. "If they picked us to be their slayers...then we'll teach them" he stated before sliding the door open.

The door opened. The first thing they see were pillows, pillows that covered the wooden floor , walls and ceiling. On top of those, blanket loosely covered the pillows.

"W-what fluffy room I-is this?" Mitsuri blushed in amazement. "I could be really comfortable here Obana-san!" She smiled, wanting the tense atmosphere gone.

Iguro nodded briefly at the love pillar, "let's go" he said.

///////////
What a turn of events, Hm?