25(edit)

Extra drawing thingy

After Y/n was brought back to the infinity fortress. Muzan had immediately dressed her up and let her rest with her bundle of pillows from the upper moon 2, Douma that she had gotten from the past.

Y/N's slightly wet hair were sprawled on the humongous beanie bed. Her soft skim were cool to the touch as she had just gotten back from her bath, Muzan had prepared.

She wore a long silky black nightgown. A loose sleeves and a tight ribbon tie on her waist.

 A loose sleeves and a tight ribbon tie on her waist

Though, that was only an over coat. It was enough for the demoness and did not wear anything except for undergarments.She had laid there, resting. She had yet to see her beloved son. As soon as he finished her bath, he left but not before excusing himself out.

Y/n hummed as she turned to her right side, facing the darker part of her room. Lights had illuminated her quiet room. "I wonder what's taking him so long" she muttered sadly. Remembering that he's just going to get something and return immediately.

Despite being one of the most protected member in their rankings. She is also one of the defenders of the infinity fortress. At first Muzan had disagreed to her request but slowly caved in.

Now, she is the last line of defence, being after Kokushibou's designated room. It is also why Kokushibou had seen Y/n more often than the others.

Muzan didn't allow his upper moons to stay in the fortress for too long. As it makes them too dependent for the fortress's defence and cover. But if Y/n was in company with an upper moon, he'd allow them to stay...for only another minute.

The door slides open to reveal Muzan with the red ribbon, f/c box. He deadpanned when he sees his mother resting. The slit of her kimono gliding up and up the more she raised her thigh close to her chest.

He sighs and grabs a black silky shawl that he got her from her 500th birthday. He throws it over her exposed thighs.

"Mother, you really need to stop showing your naked body everywhere. You even fought a hashira naked" He spoke as he arranged the shawl to properly cover her exposed...legs?

Y/n sits up and crosses her legs. Making the slit go up even more than before. An irk mark appears on Muzan as he was trying to cover but she just childishly showing.

She pouts "Oh hush! This beautiful being of a mother will not waste her beautiful given body!" She retorts.

"What were you thinking? Its like when I made a bad desicion having you on the red district. You... seem to have received their...flirty atittude" He tells her. The progenitor sighs and sits on one of the chair beanies.

"It's no big deal, darling. I'm very in hood spirits with my figure today and I don't know why." The demoness replied, thinking on why she had acted that way.

"Oh yeah... It was because I lost the kimono..."she muttered

Muzan stared at his mother and shakes his head. "Mother is being childish again. Is this the yearly period she gets?" He thought.

"Never mind that...here, mother"

Muzan carefully gives the demoness the wrapped gift he got her. Even if it was hundreds of years, he still can't quit having his hearts beat fast in nervousness.

"Hm? You really are persistent aren't you ,my son?" Y/n giggles. No matter how many times she told him to stop giving her presents, he still cut through and gave her one every year.

"Well, It is my mother's birthday. So of course I'll give a gift even if you say no" Muzan replied. A small smile on his face.

Y/n felt her heart beat. The cute and loving affection of Muzan was really one of his best traits. It was a really rare sight, but...if she had to wait for her birthday that happens only once a year...then she'll wait no matter when.

The demoness gently untied the sparkling red ribbon. She slowly puts it aside and carefully lifts the lid up. As the lid gets oof, a light was illuminating within it.

Her eyes widened, her mouth agape at its beauty.

She lifts it up and removes it from the box.

"T-this is so beautiful Muzan...h-how...I don't k-know what to s-say..." she stammered. In a loss for words as she stared at it. Her fingers tap on it's case.

Muzan felt the weight lift up from his shoulders

Muzan felt the weight lift up from his shoulders. His nervous rack a moment ago dissipated once he saw the reaction of his dear mother. His beating heart calmed.

"I'm very glad you like it mother. I ordered it especially for you" he smiled warmly. He thought about the times he kept searching for what the best gift would be. He even forced(killed after) the glass weilders to create it.

Y/n sets the gift aside and hugs him. "Thank you so much, my dear!" She exclaims happily. Muzan blushes and returns the warm embrace.

"You're welcome mother" he replied, happily.

No matter how long they stayed in their embrace was no longer matter. It wasn't uncomfortable under the silence, each of their presence was enough to calm them. Comfortable silence.

Slowly, Y/n's eyes blinked. They fluttered close, she had used countless blood arts when she was outside after all. Muzan's warmth overwhelms her, it made her sleepy. Her eyes closed gently. Her arms slowly went to the sides, her body going limp as she dozed off.

Muzan notices her soft snores and smiles. "She fell asleep..." he thought as he gently puts a hand behind her head and neck. Her then laid her into her soft fluffy beanie bed, surrounded with fluffy blankets and pillows. Her black shiny hair sprawled out as she slept. Making her glow like a goddess, a perfect being in his eyes.

Leaning into her forehead, he gives her a peck "Sleep well, mother" he whispered before standing up, careful as to not wake his already tired mother.

Slowly and carefully slipping out of her room ,he closed the door. But before it fully closes , he glanced at her sleeping form.
"After all... we have a long day ahead of us" he spoke before fully sliding the door shut.