3

*****************

1000+ years passed

Despite the curse being put to a stop due to you transforming into a demon, the curse still left it's marks on your face.

You were still blind on the left eye and the curse marks are still embedded on your head like nothing changed.

You always stared at Muzan's serious face as he searched and test chemicals for him to conquer the sun.

There were a few demons who knew of your relation to their master they either were killed off as Muzan didn't want you to be in the demon slayer's top list.

But, it was only the upper moon who knew of you and the lower moons.

They always saw you as a mother of sort as their own birth parent had died years ago.

You would only be seen in the infinity fortress and beside Muzan's side.

She was always inside and didn't need to hunt as Muzan orders the upper moons and lower moons to give her one human and in turn you'll be rewarded with Muzan's blood.

But you knew you couldn't just ask for meal everyday, so you had all of them scheduled.

_______

Sighing deeply you felt boredom creep on you. You always strolled around the infinity fortress to pass the time but it always bored you to death.

You even asked Muzan, your own son, to let you outside and stroll but no. He'd sometimes be angry and you'll need to calm him down or just disappear from your sight.

But there was a day when you got outside.... which was planned by .....Doma.

You still remembered the interaction when he talked to you.

Flashback......

A void of silence, where no sound was heard.

Y/N was always alone in the fortress, the only demon in there was her and Nakime.

She tried talking to the biwa demon but you always felt awkward as it seemed like you were as it looked like you were forcing replies out of the poor demoness.

"My lady!--

Doma appears out of nowhere, but before he could finish his greeting the biwa was strummed and he fell into the floor below as a door appears under him and opens.

"A-ah... sorry about that Doma, my blood art suddenly activated, I told you not to surprise me" you scold him as you stared at him from above.

He giggles and stands up, dusting away the dirt from his pants he hops up and lands beside you.

"Ah you already did? Gomene~ " he happily jokes.

You inwardly sigh and smiles.

"You don't really follow no matter how many I tell you no?"

He laughs wholeheartedly and fans himself with his golden fans.
"You know me so well My lady~"

As you came to live here, Muzan didn't want anyone knowing your name. He only called you mother and the others didn't want to call you mother as well in fear of tasting the demon Lord's wrath.