16

"Some of your underlings just came here but there won't be a happy future waiting for you, man. You're all gonna die so don't go all sparkly eyes on me, man." Gyutaro states

"We are demon hunters will win" Uzui says.

"No you can't! but pillar, your last tree of hope, will die from poison!!" Daki thundered.

"Poison..?!" Tanjiro thought as he turned to Uzui.

"We'll win easily you dumb  underlings!! there maybe poison in my body but i'm running high! don't look down on a humans!!"

"These three boys are my prized successors. They won't run away! they've got guts!"

"Even if you cut my limbs off i'll come biting at you! And I've already figured out jow to beat you guys. Just cut your heads off at the same time. You'll both die simultaneously!!"

"That has to be it. I have no reason to split you guys apart and take the weak little sister alive!! haaaaahah!! you guys are easy!!" Tengen continued.

"Hahaha! I see, how simple! Of course we're gonna win!" Inosuke now shouts, his pride climbing up.

"That 'simple' can't be easily done, because you demon hunters are dead man. As for pillars. We ate a number of them . I got fifteen, my sister got seven" the he-demon says.

"That's right. Nobody's gonna be alive by sunrise! The long night will always be our ally besides!"

"What?" Tengen asked, curious in what she was about to say.

"I have to make you pay for calling mom a dumb underling!! You don't know her--

"Daki!" Gyutaro shouts sternly.

Tengen and the others tilted their head in confusion.

Gyutaro raises a finger and presses it against his lip, motioning her to keep her mouth shut about Y/n.

Daki realizes this and bows to Y/n.
"Sorry mom!"

Y/N's eyes, cold and angry. She can't have her position go in light. It would make another problem for her beloved son.

"I forgive you, but you have to defeat them as you have made them curious" Y/n commanded

Daki nods and turned to the demon slayer, her face contorted in fury and tears on her eyes.

"YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!"

She then jumps up to the roof, with Zenitsu following her.

"Zenitsu!!" Tanjiro yelled out.

"Leave maggot girl to me and sleepy head!! You guys get many is boy and the lady!!"Inosuke tells him.

"Be careful!"

"Kay!!"

Gyutaro glanced at Y/n who had her arms crossed, an angry frown on her face. He sighs and stared at the hashira.

"My sister won't get put down."

"That's how we lived our lives. And we killed every single person who had a problem with that idea, man. Just like you guys. So we'll calm out your windpipes, man"

In a second, Gyutaro's sickle is swinging up to Tanjiro's neck.

Tanjiro desperately tried moving his blade or throw his head back. When the sickle was about to pierce him, Uzui grabs his back collar throws him up.

He sits up and was surprised when countless sashes came from above.

"Kukuku. The whole successor thing is a lie, isn't it? You guys don't have control over your movements. Totally incompetent." Gyutaro laughs.