15(EDITED)

"Niiice face. Niice skin. No spts, no birthmarks, no wounds. Niiice flesh. I can't get any fatter myself." Gyutaro lazily remarks. He scratched his face as he spoke.

"And you're real tall man. Your e clearly over six feet here. I'm sure you're real popular with the girls, man" he adds.

"The envy, ohhhhh the envy. And you'll get a real painful death now. I'll skin you alive and claw your innards out right after. Could you just drop dead?" He asked the hashira as he claws his face and skin.

Y/n stumbles up and jogs towards the crying Daki, she then embraces her to calm the girl down.

Gyutaro stared as Y/n hugs his sister.

"No hug for me mommm????" Gyutaro whined lazily, using the rare nickname they used for her.

Y/n glares at the boy slightly and embraces the crying girl tight in her arms.
"Your sister is crying Gyutaro!"

"Mom? She's their mother?" Tengen thought surprised.

"Hmmm..."

"I was working so hard!, I was working super super hard alone! And they all got in the way and bullied me!! They kept bullying me and mom!!!!" Daki wails. Her fingers gripping Y/N's back too tight.

Gyutaro glanced back to Uzui.
"Yeaah, yeaah, unforgivable. My cute, dumb little sister was working so hard. I'll kill anyone who tries to bully her and mom." He threatens.

"She's her mom then"

"Time to collect the debts. I'll collect one for every bruise they put on you."

His eyes glared at Uzui.
"I'll make you soon found and round when you did. Because my name's Gyuutarouuuu!"

He raises his arms and throws his scythe up.

"The envy mean. You really are a niiice guy, huh. Protecting the humans, looking cool, niiice. And you're a saviour in their eyes, huh. I'm sure they'll shower love and gratitude upon you" he says.

"Well yeah. I'm a flamboyant, elegant, ladies man. So of course. I even have three wives" Uzui blatantly boasts.

"Ehhh? Even Muzan doesn't take three or more wives or husbands"Y/n thought as she glanced to the side. ATLEAST proud of her son.

Gyutaro pauses
"You got there wives now? You're kidding me, right?! Riiight!? Unforgivable!!" He grits his teeth as he scratch his face yet again.

Blood demon technique: splatter sickle

He releases multiple blades of blood from his sickles and attacks Uzui.

"A slash of blood akin to a thin blade and there's so many!! I can't stop this while protecting people" Uzui thought.

His eyes glanced at the wooden floor. He raises his swords, explosions came on and the floor breaks down.

"What? An explosion. He fell to the first floor" Gyutaro thought.

"Run and go hide!!" Uzui commands to the two humans on his back.

"O-okay!"

"You're not getting away. Now turns, splatter sickle"

Uzui senses the sickles and blocks it before it cod reach the fleeing humans.
"So he can manipulate the sash itself? This is a slash of blood that tracks it's target until it explodes!!"

"Anyway. I have to do something!! Judging from the sound. Most people on the upper floor have escaped"

Tengen throws his small bombs. He slashes them with his explosive swords.

BOOM!!

The room explodes due to his blade's skill.

"...well, ordinary means won't do the trick huh."

As the broken ceiling fall off, he sees Daki's sash all circled up.

It opens revealing both the siblings and Y/n behind them.

"The two of us are one, after all." Gyutaro announced while Daki sat on his shoulders.

"You're different man. Different from all of the pillars I've killed up to now"Gyutaro starts.

"You were a special guy from the moment you were born. You got that chosen talent. The envy, man. I just want to put an end to you right this instant."

"Talent? Hah!...

...Do I look like I have some kinda talent? If that's how you see someone like me, you must have had a wonderful life" Tengen states.

"You've lived hundreds of years yet you shut yourself up in this place. I'm not surprised you don't know how the world works. This country's huge. There are swarms of amazing guys"

"And there are some really strange guys out there. There are guys who became pillars just two months after picking up a blade"

"I got chosen? Don't mess with me. How many lives do you think have slipped through my fingers?"

"Gnnggh. Then how do you explain this? Why are you still alive now? My blood sickle is full of deadly poison. But you still haven't dropped dead yet, right? Riiight!!" Gyutaro says.

"I'm from a family of Shinobi. I developed some resistance, so poison won't work"

"Don't lie to us! The Shinobi went extinct in the Edo era!" Daki shouts.

The three demons then notices the effects of Gyutaro's poison show up on his face.

"Hm? Hehehe, well would you look at that. The poisons working. Slow and steady. That whole not working was a bluff, wasn't it. Laaame" Gyutaro drags on as he points at the veins on Uzui's face.

"No, it's not working at all. How about I dance for ya? I'm in tip-top shape, and I can eat a hundred tempura bowl flamboyantly!!" He boasts.

He then went to attack the demons, he twirled his sword and kicks Daki up in the air while Gyutaro dodged and Y/n jumps away.

"Don't you dare kick my sister!" Gyutaro yells in anger, his sickle ready to slice Tengen off.

"You piece of SHIT!!" Daki yells, her sashes darting to Tengen.

But as they bring down their weapons, they slashed Tengen's already thrown bombs.

"Gyah!" Daki screams, covering her eyes.

Gyutaro dodged Uzui's sword only to be surprised it extended and reached his neck. He glanced at the hashira and is appalled to see him gripping on the blade's tip.

"What kind of grip strength is that?""

Gyutaro pushes the sword away clicks his tounge as he sees a wound on his neck from the sword.

"Tch. I missed the chance to kill him" Tengen remarked, annoyed.

"UGHH!! My head got cut off again! SHITHEAD!! SHITHEAD!! you're so gonna pay!!" Daki fumed. Her hands holding her head down

"This sucks! This sucks! Why am I the only one getting cut up!!"

Gyutaro deadpans at his sister's temper tantrum.
"Hey, have you noticed now?" He asked the sweating pillar, bags started to appear under his pale face.

"Noticed what?"

"... no point realizing it now, bud. You are slooooowly dying over there. So now we're gonna beat you slow and steady"

"Oh really now?!" Inosuke shouts.

Y/n glanced to where Inosuke was,his face familiar to her.

"Don't forget about us buddy! Inosuke-sama and his underling are here!!" He shouts,

"What? Who're they..."Gyutaro mumbles. As the tree turned to the boar head wearing boy and the still unconscious girl..ummm boy.

Uzui senses Tanjiro and looks up to see Tanjiro jumping down and landing infront of him, with his sword out and Nezuko's box on his back.