34

Douma , Akaza and Kokushibou stared as Inosuke trudged towards the half eaten corpse.

The upper moon two fanned himself as he crossed both his legs over one another. "Fu fu fu. I suppose he can't hold himself back...he's like a boar after all" He cooed, a sly smile on his face.

Akaza rolled his eyes and stared at his clenched palm, "I can't believe I just ate My lady's arm...it feels like I'm surging with power" he wondered. Clenching and unclenching his fist.

Kokushibou only sat quietly beside Y/n who was in her 'state'. He glanced at Tanjiro who sat on the other side and mentally sighed.

///

Y/n watched as Yushiro, Tamayo's demon had trouble on keeping up with Nakime. She catches sight of Zenitsu and smirked. Going back to Kokushibou's room, she sees another pillar.

"The...stone pillar, Gyomei, right?" She thought.

"I know that he's one of Kaguya's trusted pillars...I wonder if he knew about the necklace..." She wondered before going out of her state and standing up.

She stared as Inosuke, the wild boar ate Sanemi's corpse. Her eyes glanced to Muichiro who still held back and sighed.

Hopping down from her mountain of pillows, Akaza peeked at her, "Where are you going, my lady?" He asks, standing up as well.

"I'm going to the pillar named, Himejima Gyomei" she replied. Raising her hand, a door appears before her

"You...need to take...one of us three...My lady..." Kokushibou chimes. Worried for the demoness he saw as a mother and respectable figure.

Pausing, she looked like she had it in thought and smiled, "ok"

The three breathed in relief--

"I'll take Tanjiro then"

The three felt their blood run cold.

"W-w-what?!?!"Doma exclaims..

"He's still a new demon my lady!!" Akaza adds.

"He...can't protect... you..." Kokushibou states, glaring at the boy.

Y/n scoffs and eaves her hand.Tanjiro appears beside her, his eyes casted down.

"Don't worry, my darlings~ we're just gonna have fun... it won't be long~"

She steps into the room with Tanjiro following behind her. He turned to close the door behind them, but when he does, he could see the upper moon Akaza, Douma and Kokushibou's murderous glare. He felt a chill go up his spine before closing the door shut.

He then turned and follow Y/n who stood in the middle of the broken room. "Some pillars and latticework are broken...did Kokushibou really hold back?" Y/n thought, scanning the area with her eyes.

Going into her 'state', she sees where the rock pillar, Gyomei stood. She glanced to Tanjiro, "Bring Gyomei to me...don't you dare waste time" she ordered, giving a warning at the end.

The burgundy haired boy nod and runs away to bring the pillar.

"Sigh, if I waste any time finishing that pillar... all the plans will fall apart..." the demoness thought, crossing her arms.

Ever seen a show where they waste time in fighting by talking and whatnot? That's what she feels whenever she fights. Muzan likes how his mother fights, she wants it fast and done immediately. Never waste a second, once killed do the other objective.

"How sad that I can't turn that cute little girl into a demon...who knew that once turned back, you can't turn into a demon anymore..."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Gyomei walked towards the ominous aura. He could feel the power was like Muzan's yet it was still far behind. As he passed one pillar, he could feel another presence. "Who's there? A demon? Wait...why does it feel familiar?" He thought before following the presence.

Tanjiro bites his lip in guilt. How could he betray the corps? "I can just help Himejima-san get out, at least he'll survive—

!!!

A surge of pain rushed though his brain. Darkness blocked his vision in and out. Hissing in pain, he grabbed the pillar in the need to support his self.

His veins showed as beads of sweat trickled down his face. "W-w-what is this?!"he thought, confused.

As he was about to stand up...

"Don't you dare betray me"

"Mu-Muzan?!"

"Don't you dare betray me Kamado. You're lucky to be alive...Mother likes you, you should be gratefull"

"It's better to die! I won't betray the demon slayer corpse!"

"Do you want to be the one who kills them? I've been giving mother orders to let you kill your precious friends, Kamado. Yet despite all my nagging she didn't want to burden you with guilt. You better be gratefull to Mother, brat!"

Tanjiro grits his teeth in anger, " That doesn't change the fact that I'm turned into a demon! I'll kill her if I have to!!"

The boy panted, the anger and pain was getting to him. He waited for Muzan response but when he felt the link disperse, he was left confused, "Does he care that much for her? He didn't even retort when it came to killing part"

Clicking his tongue, he stood up as soon as the pain numbed down. Turning to where pillar was, he disappeared.

%%%%%%%%

Y/n stood there, lost in thought. At her back was just the door that leads to her pillow fort. She could sense the worry yet angry aura's of whoever was inside it.

No demon slayer can survive there. Because...under those pillow floors was hundreds of demons that are extremely loyal to her. Even when Muzan was the on who turned them, she was the one they were loyal to.

All of those demons under every pillow seen in there. Even the other demons she left there can't sense them.

She wanted to turn Gyomei into a demon, as she had seen her strength before. But when she felt his undying loyalty to Ubuyashiki...she wouldn't dare destroy the bond,

Hearing a crack of stones she turned to the sound. "You're finally here...Gyomei"

Y/n could see his eyes go wide as saucers once hearing her voice. Soon, she could see his veins pop in anger. "You betrayed us!" He exclaims while readying his weapon.

"I guess Tanjiro  filled up the spots...good" she thought before stancing.

"I didn't betray anyone Gyomei. The necklace I wore disappeared . Once it's off my skin when the fight starts...I'll turn sides. You should've been careful where the spikes hit me" she remarked. Tapping her neck where the necklace was supposed to be.

"You demon! Master trusted your—

"Who the heck plans almost all of his objectives to one demoness who he isn't even sure will join or not?" She cuts him off making him silent due to it's large fact.

Raising her hands, she looked like she was playing a puppet. "Nevertheless...you'll die right now"