5

The pleads of the demon lower moon 2 echoed through out the fortress. You had never cared for the demolishing of the demon lower moons.

If it didn't meet Muzan's expectations, know that it will only be a matter of time until their demise.

Your eyes stared at Enmu's calm figure, he was one of your favourites as he was like loyal dog to your son.

"Why would I give you my blood on your instruction? You're a damn disgrace. Know your place" Muzan's dark voice spoke out. The lower demon shivered under his cold glare as he realized hid mistake.

"You're wrong! You're wrong! I--

"Shut it. It make no difference, I never make mistakes" Muzan countered.

"I have every right to decide. Everything I say is absolute"

"You have no right to veto it. Every thing I say is 'right'"

You chuckle, you had never liked the lower demon 2 anyways. He was far too old looking.

"You have instructed me. You deserve to die"

You breathed out a sigh and expected another death. But suddenly

"My lady! Please help me!!"

You opened your eyes quickly and stood up. Your e/c coloured eyes stared deeply into his.

"How did you know my position lower demon 2? I recall only telling lower demon 5 and 1 about my existance" you ask him.

No one knows about you except the two from the lower demons and all of the higher kisuki's. If a word gets out that you are still alive you will be put in danger.

"Hey, I'm asking you"

He flinched in response and stutters his answer.

"I c-came across demon slayers rank Mizunoto, they had been talking about a demoness that had black hair and red eyes. When I attacked them and asked for the information they said that it was the original demon's mother" he explained to you.

Muzan clicked his tounge.
"And where did they hear this?" He asked the quivering demon.

"They said they heard it from the lower demon 5 Rui--

"Nonsense!, Rui doesn't tell my existance to others easily!" You yelled angrily.

"B-but it's true!, apparently a demon slayer named Tanjiro heard about your existance from Rui. Rui apparently compared you to the other demons while they fought"

Silence filled the room as both Kibutsuji stared down the poor scared demon.

"Muzan"

"Of course mother"

In a second the demon lower moon 2 died in just a second. The pool of blood called through the cracks.

Muzan breathed out a sigh and turned his stare at the remaining lower moon.

"Are there some final words you forgot to say?" Muzan asks.

"Let me see.." Enmu hums.

Then a second later a blush forms on his pale face, he clasps his hands together and stared at Muzan with half lidded eyes.

"I feel like I'm dreaming now. You're personally going to put an end to me yourself" says Enmu.

You watch as how Enmu would handle the situation, since you know he is great at making himself useful, you already know he has a chance of survival.

"It was fun to listen to the death scream of the other demons. It was a blessing"

You giggle silently at the show he was putting on. You glance at Nakime nods at her. She nods back and returns to face the show.

"I loved watching the pain and suffering of humans. I loved it so much it was Luke a dream"

"Thank you for leaving me as the past one" he lastly says.

You watch as Muzan suddenly forced his blood into Enmu's neck.

He gasps and groan in pain as the blood rushed through him.

"You won me over, I'll give you an abundance of blood" Muzan smiles as he was satisfied by Enmu's answer.

"Well, you might be unable to endure the quantity of blood and die. But if you can 'adapt', you can gain even more strength" he explains.

"Now be useful to me and kill those demon hunters"

He then points to his ears.
"And if you kill the demon hunter who has earrings that look like hanafunda cards, I'll give you even more blood"

Sighing you stood up from your chair as Nakime strums away.

Muzan disappears and soon you then Enmu.

Enmu plops into the ground, he grins as the image of Tanjiro shows up.
"The pillars and this kid, I can have more blood. It's like a dream!"

As he stands up, a door appears above him. He stares at the door and waits.

It opens slowly to reveal Y/n. He smiles at her cheerfully.

"My lady!~ did you see what I did earlier ?~ are you proud?~" He asks her. Blush making its way to his cheeks again.

Y/n chuckles at the childish behaviour. She reaches down and pats his black hair. He closes his eyes and leans into your touch.

She knew that Enmu, the boy infront of her was smart. And if she praised him more he'll become too overconfident and cocky. But nevertheless, she still praises.

"I'm very proud my precious Enmu. When did my Enmu become this smart?" She jokingly asks him as she continued patting his head.

"My lady~ You are too flattering~" he purrs on.

Y/n chuckles and slips a paper in his in his coat.

"Well then, I have to go my Enmu. Have luck on your mission" y/n tells him as she withdrew her hand back in the door.

He stares up at you though his eyelashes and bows.

"Thank you My lady"

Y/n hummed in response, a biwa strum then was heard from the door as it disappeared in his sight.

He slips his hand into his coat and grabs the folded paper carefully.

He unfolds it with great care.

My dearest little Enmu,

May you have luck on the task my lovely son had given you.

Do not disappoint me.

-Ms. K

He blushes and slips it in his coat yet again and as he walks away. He mutters.

"Do not worry my lady, Enmu won't disappoint you"