20

Meanwhile...

Tang!
Tang!
Tang!
Tang!

"Hyo!" Gyokko called out from his vase.

"Well, well. Akaza-sama!"he exclaimed, noticing Akaza's presence. He then proceeded to slither out of his vase.
"Dear me, you seem looking swell. How've you been after ninety years?" Gyokko, the upper moon five asked hid 'mouth' that held is eye smiled
"The mere possibility of you dying made my heart leap with jo— cough! Cough!, made my heart cringe with pain. Hyo! Hyo!"

"This is quite terrifying. Gyokko has forgotten how to count during our long absence"the upper moon four, Hantengunstammered as he hel into one of the stair's railings.

"We haven't been called here for a hundred and thirteen years. An indivisible number...an unlucky number. An odd number!! Terrifying indeed" he ranted anxiously.

Akaza ignores the two lower ranked below him and turned to Nakime.
"Biwa woman. Has Muzan-sama and my lady arrived yet?"

Nakime strums a few more and responded.
"He has not arrived yet"

"You didn't answer my question about my lady" Akaza added.

Nakime flinches and stayed quiet.Akaza huffed and kept an eye.
"I wonder what happened"
"Then where's upper moon one? There's no way he'd get killed." The upper moon 3 remarked.

"Hold up! Hold up! Hold on a minute, Akaza-dono!" Douma called out as he walked towards the pink haired male.

He raises his arm
"Aren't you gonna show some concern for me?" He asked, his shoulder over Akaza's
"I was super worried about you guys!"

Douma puts his face close to Akaza
"You're my precious buddies. I don't want aaaanyone here to wane out now. Especially my lady~" he whispered.

"Hyo! Douma-dono..." Gyokko acknowledges.

Doma turned to the demon in the pot, his arm still on Akaza, he waved at him.
"Hey hey, long time no see,Gyokko."

"Is that a new pot? It's pretty. The pot you gave me is in my room. I planted a girl's severed head in it for decoration" he added, a smile on his face.

"You can't grow severed heads... but I like the idea" Gyokko just agreed.

"Move it"Akaza mumbled, though it wasn't heard by Douma.

"I know! You should come and visit me next time! Hm?" The rainbow eyed demon ranted.

"Move your arm"Akaza demanded, his eyes glanced at him from the corner of his eyes. Suddenly, he moves his fists towards Douma, injuring him.

"Eeep!" Hantengu shrieked as Douma spits out blood.

Douma moves to the side, removing his arm on the process
"Whoa, hmmm. Nice punch there! Did you get a little stronger since we last met, Akaza-dono?" Doma asked, his chin regenerating in seconds. Akaza glares at Douma, his annoyance to him pouring out.

"Upper moon one was the first to arrive. He has been here this whole time" Nakime announces

Akaza hears this and turned to where he felt Kokushibou.

Kokushibou sat on the tatami floor, his back facing them.
"I...am here...Muzan-sama...has arrived" he mumbles,
"I don't sense my lady, I wonder why?" He thought.

The upper moons looks up, Hantengu shrieks in surprise and bows down along with the others. Muzak stood upside down, his hand holding his experiments along infront of him his equipment.