17

"The score is complete!! We're gonna wiiiinnn!!!" Uzui yelled, excitement running through his blood, the 'score' (plan) playing out in his head.

The hashira attacks Gyutaro but was hit by the sickle in the head. But in the exact time lodged his sword in Gyutaro, making them fall.

"Uzui-san!!" Tanjiro called out in worry as he ran to help the pillar.

"Don't stop! Gooo!!"

Tanjiro jumps up behind Tengen, with his sword in hand. The demon sees this and moves his sickle up, his sickle penetrates Tanjiro's jaw as it pierced his chin.

Despite the pain and the poison that may be running through his body, he moves his sword on Gyutaro's neck.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Tanjiro thundered as he forced his blade onto the demon's neck.

"ONII-CHAN! DO SOMETHING, ONII-CHAN!!" Daki yelled out, as both of their heads are nearing it end.

At the same time, both of their heads are cut off. Their heads landed, facing each other on the ground.

"Did they get them?! They did!! They did!!"

"Kyaah!"

"They did it Hinatsuru-san! Look while crossing over to the other side!"

"Do you know what you're even saying?! Dummy!!"

Uzui's wives yelled at each other. Relief as the fight was finally over.

Y/n sits up, her hand on her neck. The second the blade was off her, it healed quickly

Her red eyes moved over the sibling's decapitated head. Tears fell from her eyes as she quickly stumbled up.

"Gyutaro! Daki!"the demoness called out to the two. As she ran to them, she almost tripped.

The siblings glanced to her.
"Moom!" Daki replied.

Y/n could feel the stares of the others on her back.

"Somethings wrong here" Hinatsuru mumbled.

"Tanjiro!!!" Uzui yelled. As Y/n laid the two demon's head on her lap. Tears dropping on their faces.

"RUUUUNNNN!!!"

The blades of death, Gyutaro's blood art activated. For the last attempt to wipe them out.

The blades produced more and more and destroyed the surrounding.

______
___________

Y/n sobbed, her hands caressed Gyutaro's and Daki's head. They stared up at her, worry and sadness in their eyes.

"Why didn't you save me?!" Daki screamed angrily at her older brother.

"I was fighting a pillar then, dammit!" Gyutaro responds back.

"So what!! Why couldn't you finish him off! You could've just split his head open!!"

"I was trying to do that!!"

"huuh?!"

"Darlings--

"The earing in brat was still alive, so I wanted to finish my first. I mean you didn't even think jack shit, so you finish the pillar off!!"

"Then you could've just manipulated me to do that! And yet you didn't do anything! You let your guard down!!"

Y/n notices Tanjiro from the corner of her eye. She might be mad for him to attempting to cut her head off when she was just trying to be nice. She sighs and continued patting the two bickering siblings.