26

The sun sets, the night prowls in as darkness loomed the sky. With only light coming from the full moon.

Y/n wakes up. She flutter her eyes open and carefully sat up. She stretched her back and glanced at the gift she had gotten for her birthday, yesterday. It illuminated her dark room, it was like a magical rose. Staring at it for a few more seconds, she stood up. Her blankets and pillows falling to the ground as the pressure she gave to the beanie bed disappeared.

 Her blankets and pillows falling to the ground as the pressure she gave to the beanie bed disappeared

"Now, what's today's plans..." she muttered while walking out her room. Her bed robe loose and showed a lot of skin...not like she minds.

As she walked through the hallway, her robe was dragged across the wooden floors. She passed Kokushibou's room.

"Command"
"Nakime. Transport me to where Muzan is" she ordered, linking her order through the communication link. Dispersing her command after ordering.

A second later, a strum of biwa was heard and she was transported to Muzan's side. He turned to her, with a brow raised. "Mother, Can you not show too much skin. We aren't even in the fortress. He tells her in his kid form.

She looked around and remembered one of Muzan's acts. "Oh, your...Toshikuni" she mumbled.

Y/n stared at him with sparkles in her eyes. "You're sooo adorable when you were a kid, my dear~" she cooed.

Suddenly, Muzan pauses. He smiles and threw away the books in the shelves. At the same time, the door opens. Y/n did not leave her son's side and only stared at the humans who came in. She grinned her teeth at the old lady who dared be a mother to him.

"What's wrong?, Toshikuni? You've made a huge mess" the old lady smiled as the maid beside her walked in with tea. They did not fail to notice the demoness though.

"Hm? Who are you?! What are doing with Toshikuni?!" The lady exclaimed, on guard as she wasn't seen when they came in.Though, both the humans saw the resemblance of the two. To the hair, eyes and pale complexion.

The demoness rolls her eyes, "I'm here to be with my son. Is that so wrong?" She asked them, with hidden sarcasm on the side.

"Wha...! Son?!" They exclaimed in surprise. Y/n only huffs and turned to Muzan, not wanting to waste breathe on those who wouldn't understand.

Muzan puts a hand on his temple, his eyes wide, his veins popped. "Someone who can withstand the sun has finally...! Good job,Hantengu!" He praised. Her eyes widened also at the praise and information. "A demon can withstand the sun?!" She thought, a smile growing on her face.

"You dare—

Slash!!

The lady falls to the ground, her head falls off with the blood splattering everywhere. The maid glanced to the noise. "Eh?"

The maid felt dread upon seeing her madam's dead corpse. "Eh? Madam? What happened to your head? Wha... madam?" She stuttered continuously. Y/n sighs and walked over to the poor girl who was frozen in place. "She's dead. Don't you get that?" She stated, asking her if she even get what she just saw.

"There's no need to search for the blue spider lily anymore. Hahaha!! It's been so long...! But this, this is why, for a thousand year...why I've continued spreading my kind even when I didn't want to..." he spoke. Y/n turned to him for a moment and saw him morph to his original form, scaring the poor maid. She turned to look at the human girl who stared at him in fear.

"This is something not even the 12 upper moons have in them. The chosen demon!"he grinned before finally turning back.

"If I eat that girl and absorb her, I can actually defeat the sun!," he cackled maliciously. An evil smirk on his face.

"Kyaaaah!!! Monster! Monster! Monster! Maaaasteeerrr!!" The maid shouted in fear as she begin to run.

Y/n appeared and blocked the door, an angry expression on her face. "You dare call my son a monster you filthy human!" She fumed. In one strike, the girl's head rolls off to the ground. Y/n snickers and laid her hand back to her side.

She stared at Muzan who stood quiet. Yet she knew he was working once he received the piece of information. She trudged towards him. "So, my son. What are you gonna do now?" She asked him.

He turned to her a smirk "We're paying a visit"

Days go by, the pillar's and demon slayers grained everyday 'pillar training'. Muzan had stopped all demons from ever showing their faces to the demon slayers.

Y/n and Muzan had promoted Nakime to a upper moon position due to her power and Y/n's suggestion. And finally, the day has come.

Thanks to Nakime's blood art, they had gained the location of the Ubuyashiki house.

(This is what Y/n wore)

Both Muzan and Y/n walked to where's the master of the demons slayers rested. His frail body covered with bandages with his wife on the side.

"...Hey. so you're here...Nice to meet you. Kibutsuji...Muzan" he greeted, not joining the female demoness in the greet. His voice raspy due to the effects of the curse.

Y/n held her gasp, her heart starting to beat fast once seeing the curse she had also gotten before. "How I pity you all" she thought sadly, knowing how painful it is to have the curse.

"...well, you sure look horrible, Ubuyashiki" Muzan replied.