19

"Shhhhh"

Y/n caresses Nezuko's cheeks with her right hand. Not caring if the others were watching intensely. She cannot get all these people get hurt as it would cause problems at the near future.

"I'm not afraid anymore my dear Nezuko. I'm fine, you did good" she says softly. Her heart still raced in fear, the still effects of her blood art represents that.

"B-but..." Nezuko mutters. The thumping Y/N's heart resonating in her ears. Her pink eyes moved forcefully to Obanai.

But before she could feel the sense to protect, Y/n moves her face towards her again.
"Do not look at him, my sweet darling. Only look at me and relax" the demoness coos.

Nezuko stared at Y/N's red eyes. Relief washing over her as soon as Y/N's skill washed away. Her heart beating regularly.

The grouped sighs in relief but became cautious at the other demon again.

"Are ok now, Nezuko?" Y/n asks as she help the girl up.

"Mmp" she nods back.

Y/n smiles warmly.
"That's good"

"Now sleep and rest. I will return you to your brother" she whispered in under her breath. Nezuko blinks her eyes as drowsiness kicks in. A few seconds later, she dozes off. Y/n carries Nezuko and walks to Tanjiro.

Zenitsu flinched as the demoness walked close, her aura powerful unlike before. Tanjiro opens his arms and receives Nezuko.

"Thank you... Y/n-san" Tanjiro thanks. Not using the preferred nickname in fear of getting into trouble.

"Of course. It was no problem. But..."

The demoness turned to the two hashira's. Anger in her eyes.

"I do not appreciate your senior's actions towards me. I'm very offended"

"Hah! Your a demon after all" Uzui exclaims.

Y/n glares at him. Her arms crossed a frown on her face.
"I can't believe Gyutaro, my boy even envied you. You got the looks department yet Gyutaro was always nice" Y/n fought back.

The wives glare at her as they carried the injured hashira.

"Ahaha... Y/n-san." Tanjiro nervously called out,

"Hey lady" Obanai called.

Y/n turned to the striped haori wearing pillar
"What is it?"

"You need to come with us at the headquarters—

"No"

Obanai's eyes widened
"What do you mean no? I can easily kill you if you decline right?" He stated, as if it was the truth.

Y/n scanned the surroundings. The sun was slowly but steadily rising. If she had decided to run, she can escape. But! That depends on if he chases her or if he did, she can lose him at the exact time the sun rises completely.
"I need to get away. I need to return to my son. I must go"

The demoness sighs, her chances of escaping was high depending on the situation.

"You can't escape you know, you'll be burning alive once you did" the serpent hashira remarked. His eyes staring at the sun.

"That's not true"

"Huh?"

Immediately, Y/n ran towards the forest near the red district. Her running steps silent despite carrying such a heavy kimono and high wooden sandals. Her eyes stared straight infront of her.

The others stared in shock. They were surprised that Y/n chose such impossible mission(in their eyes). But to Y/n it was an easy task. If she fought the hashira, she can just kill him since there will be no reinforcements. She'll kill the crow first after all.

Obanai then begins to run after the demoness.

——+——

After a minute, Obanai had finally caught on Y/n's trail. He panted silently under the wraps of bandages. Sweat trickled down his face as he forced his legs to the same speed she did.

Finally being on par with her, their distance close to each other. He leaps forward and thrusts his blade to her. But before it could cut her head off , she used her blood art.

"Blood Demon Technique: Explosive means"

Y/n then bursts into thousands of pieces. It was like what Muzan had used when he faced Yoriichi. Obanai stared in shock and leaped back. He prepared his blade, ready for an attack. Yet, no attack came. Putting his blade on his scabbard, he clicks his youngest and runs back to the red district.

——+——

Y/n's chunks of flesh all gathered under a tree's shade. It builds up, forming into her original form. Yet despite being in one piece, she was butt naked in the daylight.

"Blood demon technique: Formabble"

Slowly, her skin elevates and turns into another color. It begins to form around her and turned into a kimono. Feeling the 'cloth' she felt its warmth, as it is her skin. Technically, she is still naked, but in the human eye, she is fully clothed unknown that it was her actual skin.

"Hm? What are you doing here, lady?"

The woman turned to see a kid. His face had dried tearstains and his snot came out his nose as he sniffed. But her eyes immediately went to the umbrella he held.
"Let's try to get the umbrella first, I'll just have this guy to lead me into his home and I'll kill everyone. It isn't much of a plan but as have no choice. I need to survive until night"

"I am resting, why are you here?" She asked, it was obvious he had cried before coming to her.

"M-me? I'm... just strolling" he muttered as he twiddled with his thumb.

"Strolling? In the forest?"

"Yes..."

"As if I'll believe that. You...ran away didn't you?" Y/n spoke, her acting glorious.

"W-what? No I—

"Ok, this is taking too long. Your too noisy" Y/n suddenly says. She may be good at creating plans and skits, but she's too impatient for waiting.

"W-what?—

SLASH!

The boy's head rolls down to the ground. His eyes wide as he tried to recognize the situation. His umbrella falls to the ground as well as his body. The demoness scoffs and grabs the umbrella, she stands up and walks away, umbrella in hand.